• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MacLeod
      [GERMAN]
      Hallo Community,
      ich hoffe Ihr könnte mir weiter helfen?
      Ich habe Processwire bei meinen Webhosting Anbieter installiert ohne Probleme.
      Nun wollte ich es bei meinen Local webserver (MAMP 4.1) installieren...
      Leider zeigt er mir einen Datenbank fehler, dass er bestimmte Tabelle nicht finden kann!!!
      (Siehe Bild)
      Kann mir einer sagen, wodurch der Fehler verursacht wirt?
      Habe es auch schon bei einen Kumpel und eine anderen Local Webserver Umgebung Installiert. Immer der Selbe Fehler.
      Gruß
      MacLeod

[ENGLISH]
      Hello Community,
      I hope you could help me further?
      I have Processwire installed at my webhosting provider without any problems.
      Now I wanted to install it on my local webserver (MAMP 4.1) ...
      Unfortunately he shows me a database error that he can not find certain table !!!
      (See image)
      Can someone tell me what causes the error?
      Have it already installed with a buddy and another Local Web server environment. Always the same mistake.
      greeting
      MacLeod

• By J_Szwarga
      What is the best practice for having a form (only accessible to a logged in user) save the user's progress between sections of the form? Fieldsets? Multiple forms?
      Use case: I have a very long application form that would take 30 minutes for the applicant to fill out and I would hate for all progress to be lost due to user error. The progress needs to be logged into the user's page.
      Thanks!
    • By Gadgetto
      Hello,
      is it possible to configure CKEditor to have syntax highlighting enabled in Source and/or Sourcedialog? Coming from MODX i had this feature enabled and now I'm trying to find a solution for PW too.
      I'd like to have both the WysiWyg Editor and the Source editor with syntax highlighting enabled in on field.
      Andy plugins to achieve this?
      Greetings,
      Martin
    • By Smirftsch
      I've got some odd problem adding additional styles to mystyles.js. After reading some and following the article here: https://github.com/ryancramerdesign/ProcessWire/blob/dev/wire/modules/Inputfield/InputfieldCKEditor/README.md#custom-editor-js-styles-set
      I was able to add a custom style. So far so good 😉
      It is displayed in the Styles menu and can be selected there. Now the odd thing starts, if I add a custom style like this:

... { name: 'Box Top', element: 'span',attributes: { 'class': 'box_top' } }, { name: 'Box Bottom', element: 'span', attributes: { 'class': 'box_bottom' } }  
      it works and can be selected just fine.
      However, if I add this:
      { name: 'Box Top', element: 'div',attributes: { 'class': 'box_top' } }, { name: 'Box Bottom', element: 'div', attributes: { 'class': 'box_bottom' } } It is also displayed, can be selected - BUT - once the edit is saved, it is gone, won't be displayed in the page and won't be shown anymore in the editor as selected style, it goes back to "normal".

Can anyone give me a hint what I missed?
    • By Guy Incognito
      I added some custom styles to the CKeditor menu bar using the example mystyles.js and the PW tutorial. This worked fine for fields when editing on the frontend. But none of our custom styles showed in the backend editor dropdown unless we edited the core copy of mystyles.js in wire/modules.
      Is this correct behaviour, a bug or a mistake on my part? Tried clearing cache, logging in/out etc but the backend ignores our custom styles in the site/modules path.