Display custom content in otherwise empty FieldsetTab?

hellomoto

I have a fieldsettab I want to populate with two collapsable fields that are for display not input. One will display data directly from an extra MySQL table (corresponding with PW pages) and the other will list certain PW pages. How do I go about this? I wanted to lay them out using Dynatable, one per each field. Thanks.

One approach is to use InputfieldMarkup. I wrote a Fieldtype which displays any markup related to the field settings or template settings. Feel free to use it. You can easily include your stuff via iframe. Another approach is to hook in your tab.

FieldtypeMarkup.zip

• 3 weeks later...

Lost I tried having it run this file 

<?php namespace ProcessWire; ?>

<script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/Dynatable/0.3.1/jquery.dynatable.min.js"></script>

<?php

$q = wire('database')->query('SELECT * FROM cc_vpv WHERE id = ' . wire('page')->id);
echo 'Pageviews= ';
print_r($q);

?>

unsuccessfully, I know I'm probably just doing something wrong.

kixe why isn't yours in the Modules directory? I'll give it a go, thanks guys.

On 6/6/2017 at 6:10 AM, LostKobrakai said:

There's also this, if you don't want to create your own module: 

Okay I need one that allows PHP so that I can display data directly from MySQL. Lost, do you know how can I work yours correctly, considering what I've already attempted? 

The docs in the module thread are quite well written, just use them. You can quite simply use php in there, as that's the whole purpose of it. Just make sure to return a html string like it's done in the various examples.