Cody Connor

svg Images won't load

Cody Connor    0

I am currently working on a website in process wire.  I created an image field and added svg as a valid file extension and could upload a png image and a jpg image but when I try to upload a svg image it is stuck loading at 100%.  I figured out that the image field does not take the extension svg even if I add it as an extension. and I was wondering if their is any way to upload a svg image to an image field in processwire?

I am working with processwire version 3.0.61

loadingimage.PNG

AndZyk    421

Welcome @Cody Connor,

SVG upload into an image field should work fine, I did it several times. Could it may be your SVG, that you try to upload, that is causing a problem? Could you try this SVG out for example?

SVG_logo.svg

Also you could take at look at your developer tools console while uploading if it throws any script error.

Regards, Andreas

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By szabesz
      Hi,
      I moved a site to a new home and ran into a "strange" issue:

No field is added. I have no error message "anywhere", not in the console, no PHP, not in server logs either.
      The strange thing is that I can Duplicate fields: Setup > Fields > Actions > Duplicate/clone this field?
      Meaning it is just the "Add New Field" which does nothing. I can also create pages.
      Also,  "Add New Field" does work in local development environment (same site and "same state", of course), it is just the new server environment which is problematic.
      Any ideas for troubleshooting? Thanks in advance
    • By rst
      Hello,
      I have repeater field with an image field as one of its fields. It works correctly on all but one templates. I added an image, it shows the image uploading, but then the image just disappears and it doesn't save. What could it be ?

Thanks
    • By joelplambeck
      Hello everyone,
      My Website works just fine beside the one field which behaves strangely and I can't figure out why.
      I have a template called "main-subpage" which I use for most subpages. All of them have a header and on every other Page it works just fine.
      But on the one page it displays the first few letters random and sometimes the last ones corectly, sometimes the last ones are wrong as well. What iritates me is that this is only on the one Page and all the other pages with the same template don't have that issue. The rest of the page is displayed just fine.
      I tried different content in the field but it doesnt seem to help anything.

Code in the template:
      <h1> <?php echo $page->header | $page->title; ?> </h1> on the page it should display: "Das Konzept des ZiSMed" but what I see is (attachement):

Thank you for your help!
      display.tiff
    • By pppws
      hey there,
      i'm using processwire for the first time, so maybe it's a dumb question. but i'm trying to have an options field which values are the users of the processwire. i don't need the values to be displayed, it's just for the administration of the page. but each time a new user is created / a user is deleted the options field should be updated automatically. is something like that possible?
    • By sirhc
      Hi,
      I have a big image in my image field and want to resize it to 2280px before showing it to the user.
      Most images are fine and showing as expected, but with one I have the following error;

Error: Out of memory (allocated 159383552) (tried to allocate 12288 bytes) (line 243 of /htdocs/process/wire/core/ImageSizerEngineGD.php) 

Why is this with one image and not with the other ones, and how to solve this?
      Greetz.