neonwired

Error: Call to a member function hasPermission() on null

neonwired    1

Just had an entire site go down with the following error :

Error: Call to a member function hasPermission() on null (line 1289 of /opt/bitnami/apps/processwire/htdocs/wire/core/Modules.php) 

Any idea what is causing this?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mike62
      I am new to ProcessWire; I'm a WordPress developer coming into an existing PW site. I noticed that the site I'm working on is version 2.3 and wanted to upgrade it to the latest version so that I could be sure that the documentation was relevant to me.
      I downloaded v2.8.62 Legacy today and followed the upgrade steps. The backend works fine, but the frontend gives me this error message:
      Error: Exception: Method ProcessWire::getArray does not exist or is not callable in this context (in /home/delucaswpg/webapps/delucas_dev/wire/core/Wire.php line 519) #0 /home/delucaswpg/webapps/delucas_dev/wire/core/Wire.php(386): Wire->___callUnknown('getArray', Array) #1 /home/delucaswpg/webapps/delucas_dev/wire/core/WireHooks.php(698): Wire->_callMethod('___callUnknown', Array) #2 /home/delucaswpg/webapps/delucas_dev/wire/core/Wire.php(442): WireHooks->runHooks(Object(ProcessWire), 'callUnknown', Array) #3 /home/delucaswpg/webapps/delucas_dev/wire/core/ProcessWire.php(587): Wire->__call('callUnknown', Array) #4 /home/delucaswpg/webapps/delucas_dev/wire/core/Wire.php(445): ProcessWire->__call('callUnknown', Array) #5 /home/delucaswpg/webapps/delucas_dev/wire/core/Wire.php(445): ProcessWire->callUnknown('getArray', Array) #6 /home/delucaswpg/webapps/delucas_dev/wire/core/ProcessWire.php(590): Wire->__call('getArray', Array) #7 /home/delucaswpg/webapps/delucas_dev/site/modules/Spex/Spex.module(163): ProcessWire->_ This error message was shown because: you are logged in as a Superuser. Error has been logged. The site is hosted on WebFaction and can be found here: http://dev.delucaswpg.webfactional.com. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      -Mike
    • By kongondo
      The Module Blog for ProcessWire replicates and extends the popular Blog Profile.
      Blog is now in version 2.
      Please read the README in the Github link below in its entirety before using this module 
      Blog Documentation is here (Work in Progress!)
      See this post for new features in version 2 or the readme in GitHub.
      To upgrade from version 1, see these instructions.
      ##################################################
      Most of the text below refers to Blog version 1 (left here for posterity). 

Blog version 1 consists of two modules:
      ProcessBlog: Manage Blog in the backend/Admin.
      MarkupBlog: Display Blog in the frontend.
      Being a module, Blog can be installed in both fresh and existing sites. Note, however, that presently, ProcessBlog is not compatible with existing installs of the Blog Profile. This is because of various structural and naming differences in respect of Fields, Templates, Template Files and Pages. If there is demand for such compatibility, I will code a separate version for managing Blog Profile installs.
      In order to use the 'Recent Tweets Widget', you will need to separately install and setup the module 'MarkupTwitterFeed'.
      Please read the README in the Github link below in its entirety before using this module (especially the bit about the Pages, etc. created by the module). 
      I'll appreciate Beta testers, thanks! Stable release works fine.
      Download
      Modules Directory: http://modules.processwire.com/modules/process-blog/
      Github: https://github.com/kongondo/Blog
      You can also install from right within your ProcessWire install.
      Screenshots (Blog version 1)

Video Demos
      ProcessBlog
      MarkupBlog
      Credits
      Ryan Cramer
      The Alpha Testers and 'Critics' 
      License
      GPL2
    • By sirhc
      Hi all,
      I got a Internal Server Error when accessing de /setup/fields in my back end...
      Also when i try to reach it through the page tree, i can't edit the 'fields' page, same error.
      I do modify a image field through the api, i don't know if that has something to do with it, below the code i use to upload an image through the api, I deleted the parts that are not important. If anyone can help me that would be great.
      To clarify; the code below works fine, my image and page is created as expected, the only thing is that I can't access my /setup/fields/ page in my CMS anymore due to the Internal Server Error.

<?php              if($input->post->submit) {             $photoPage = new Page(); // create new page object             $photoPage->template = 'photo'; // set template             $photoPage->parent     = wire('pages')->get('/foto/'); // set the parent                          $photoPage->name     = urlBuilder($input->title_photo); // give it a name used in the url for the page             $photoPage->title     = $input->title_photo; // set page title (not neccessary but recommended)                          $photoPage->save();                              // next: process photo upload                          // Set a temporary upload location where the submitted files are stored during form processing             $upload_path = $config->paths->assets . "files/photos/";                          // New wire upload             $file_upload = new WireUpload('file_upload'); // References the name of the field in the HTML form that uploads the photo             $file_upload->setMaxFiles(1);             $file_upload->setOverwrite(true);             $file_upload->setDestinationPath($upload_path);             $file_upload->setValidExtensions(array('jpg', 'jpeg', 'png', 'gif'));                          // execute upload and check for errors             $files = $file_upload->execute();                          // Run a count($files) test to make sure there are actually files; if so, proceed; if not, generate getErrors()             if(!count($files)) {                 $file_upload->error("Sorry, but you need to add a photo!");                 return false;             }             //success                          //echo 'photos stored';exit;                                  $photoPage->save();             //$session->redirect($locationPage->url);         } else {      ?> <section class="add-location">     <div class="container">         <div class="row">             <div class="col-xs-12">                      <h2>Spot toevoegen</h2>                 <form id="add-form" action="" enctype="multipart/form-data" method="post">                     <input type="hidden" name="MAX_FILE_SIZE" value="<?php echo $max_file_size; ?>" />                                          <div class="col-xs-12 col-md-6">                             <label for="fileselect">Upload jouw foto:</label>                         <p>                                                          <input type="file" name="file_upload" id="file_upload" accept="image/*"  class="inputfile" />                             <label for="file_upload">                                 <span></span> <strong><i class="fa fa-upload" aria-hidden="true"></i>                                 Kies je foto…</strong>                             </label>                                                      </p>                         </div>                                                  <input type="submit" name="submit" value="Upload" />                     </div>                 </form>                  </div>         </div>     </div> </div> <?php } } include('./includes/foot.php');?>  
    • By hellomoto
      mamo_length_ft is not a field. I don't see it anywhere in the database neither. Where could this possibly be stemming from?
    • By gebeer
      Hello,
      I'm getting a JS error in the admin backend when editing pages with template basic-page as non superuser:
      TypeError: a.ProcessPageList is not a function in InputfieldPageListSelect.min.js
      Investigating the JS, I found that the ProcessPageList function is not available on the page when I am logged in as a non superuser. 
      The function is defined in /wire/modules/Process/ProcessPageList/ProcessPageList.min.js which is not loaded when logged in as non superuser.
      When logged in as a superuser, the file gets loaded.
      I have no fancy permission settings for that template for the role admin that the non superuser belongs to:

This started happening on a site that is in development but online for some time now. I can't say which actions might have caused this. But it is a consistent error only for this one template.
      The site is running on 3.0.42
      EDIT: The inputfield triggering the error is an image field (in fact there are 2 of them in that template)
      Any pointers to potential causes for this problem would be much appreciated. 
      EDIT: The problem is not related to any file changes. When I run the same install with a DB backup, the error disappears. So it must be something that has changed in the DB. Trying to diff the DB dumps and see if I can find anything suspicious