PW 3.0.62 master

ryan

9 hours ago, rick said:

What is the time frame for the downloads page to reflect the current version? It still indicates 3.0.61 as master and dev.

You probably already know this, but the buttons on the download page just link to the current state of the files in the master and dev branches. You can download at any time and get the latest commits regardless of what version number is shown on the button. :)

• Like 1

Yes. I was thinking about the new users. We seem to be getting a few new members in the forum, which is great! I wonder how many have looked at the site without yet joining.

• Like 2

The homepage processwire.com is now displaying correctly 3.0.62, but not so the Download page processwire.com/download.

Why not leave out the version numbers on the buttons, just saying "The newest master version of ProcessWire" etc.? And adding a link to Release Notes for more details...

16 minutes ago, ottogal said:

Why not leave out the version numbers on the buttons

I'd rather have it updated as soon as the version changes. "Manual update can be automated as well". I mean some sort of easy way to update it manually would be a better solution.