CKEditor Custom Config Option "linkJavaScriptLinksAllowed: true" doesn't work.

montapro

Hi @montapro, welcome to the PW forums. :)

It's likely that HTML Purifier will strip javascript links regardless of the CKEditor config. So I think you'll have to set "Use HTML Purifier" to "No" in the field options if you want to insert links like that. JS links worked for me with HTML Purifier off.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Robin S said:

Hi @montapro, welcome to the PW forums. :)

It's likely that HTML Purifier will strip javascript links regardless of the CKEditor config. So I think you'll have to set "Use HTML Purifier" to "No" in the field options if you want to insert links like that. JS links worked for me with HTML Purifier off.

Thank you @Robin S,

is not the perfect solution, because pw shows me an error after save and edit the link in CKEditor.
But at least it's saved and it is enough for my case.

9 hours ago, montapro said:

is not the perfect solution, because pw shows me an error after save and edit the link in CKEditor.

What is the error? Maybe there is a solution for this too.

8 hours ago, Robin S said:

What is the error? Maybe there is a solution for this too.

It's saved and it works for me, but when i want to edit the link it promt an error and the "Link to URL" field is empty.
Take a look at the screenshot.

Edit Page  MKL Transporte • mkl transporte.de.png

1 hour ago, montapro said:

It's saved and it works for me, but when i want to edit the link it promt an error and the "Link to URL" field is empty.

Unfortunately there's no good solution to this that I can see while still using ProcessPageEditLink (i.e. the link modal window). That's because ProcessPageEditLink applies $sanitizer->url to existing link hrefs and the options for it are not configurable within the module. And even if the options were configurable it turns out that it's impossible for javascript links to pass this sanitizer because PHP's FILTER_VALIDATE_URL is always applied. The workings of ProcessPageEditLink seem a bit inconsistent to me so I have opened a GitHub issue.

A workaround you could use is to create a Hanna code for inserting javascript links, with attributes for 'href' and 'text'. If you install Hanna Code Dialog you can get a dialog UI in CKEditor.

• Like 1