Tabs on profile edit page

gebeer

Hello,

I have a custom member user template with quite a lot of fields and would like to organize the fields of the profile edit page in tabs.

I created tabs and they work just fine in the page edit screen.

58fc6d624590d_2017-04-23160038.png.2ce534f9786a5486dd77b7978ad12d61.png

I enabled all the tab fields for the profile edit page in the ProcessProfile module Admin > Modules > User Profile.

But on the profile edit page they do not appear as tabs.

I found that wire/modules/Jquery/JqueryWireTabs/JqueryWireTabs.js  and JqueryWireTabs.css do not get loaded on the profile edit screen.

EDIT: even if I manually load in JqueryWireTabs.js and JqueryWireTabs.css, the tabs are not displayed.

Is this intended behaviour or a bug?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Add me to the list.  The tab looks great when editing a user from the User List.  It does not show up in the profile even when you check the box to show it in the profile.  Perhaps it's because it's not an editable field?  For organizational purposes the profile would look better with the tab I added.  

• 9 months later...

I know this is an old topic, but I am currently running into some majorly-headache-inducing issues concerning the User Profile Page and the Page Edit screen - I can't sort out why they have to be different. I am about to post a new thread about my specific experience in this realm, but if anyone knows anything about this issue, I'd appreciate the help!

Here's the thread I just created--

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I submitted an issue report: https://github.com/processwire/processwire-issues/issues/552

If you think, this should be fixed, please leave a comment on github. Thank you.

I did not file this as a feature request because I consider it a bug. One would expect to display tabs as tabs and not as fieldsets. No matter whether in page edit or profile edit screen.

• Like 3