Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mirza
      Hi All,
      I have created a script which will create the pages and it should be unpublished.
      I have added the status as unpublished by default while first time saving the page as below.
      $hotelPage->hotel_website = $hotel['hotelWebsite']; // By default page created will be unpublished state $hotelPage->addStatus(Page::statusUnpublished); $hotelPage->save(); $hotelPage->setOutputFormatting(false); // Add hotel images only after setting output formatting to false $hotelPage->images->add($hotel['hotelImage']); $hotelPage->save(); On the same time, saving the hotel image as well and triggering the save method.
      But when I see the created page in the tree, Its shows unpublished but publish_date is not empty(date will be present as created, modified and published are all same)
      Now I don't understand why the date is getting filled into the publish field for a page?
      Please let me know if am doing something wrong.
    • By benbyf
      Hello,
      Does anyone know whether the is a place detailing the structure your admin theme should take when creating one? e.g. I see UiKit, Reno and Default admin themes all have default.php, init.php, controller.php files, is this a stylisitic choice or a prerequisite for any admin theme module?
      Thanks!
    • By bmacnaughton
      I am using the translation function (either $this->_() or __()) within a module that responds to AJAX API calls - there isn't really a page that is being served.
      When I supply a string with an apostrophe, e.g.,
      __('Book \'em danno') It is formatted as
      Book 'em danno  
      Is there some way to prevent output formatting when retrieving strings using the translation functions?
    • By dweeda
      At the top of each of my main pages, I want to redirect to my login page if the session is timed out.  How can I use the PW API to test for this?
      $user->isLoggedin() doesn't seem to do it, like I expected.
      THX
    • By Sipho
      I wish to access a template's allowed templates for it's children from the API. This one:

I am pretty sure this is possible, but I can't seem to find it anywhere in the documentation. If this is not possible, is there some way of assigning properties to templates? So like fields that already have a value on all pages using that template.