• ×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By beto
      I can't add a new value to a custom PageArray field  for my user.

However, when I create a new user, I CAN add the new PageArray value:

I need help. Thank you very much.

• By bmacnaughton
      I would like to be able to fetch the labels for fields in a language different than the current logged in user.
      For field values that's easy 
      // p is page, l is language, and f is field $p->getLanguageValue($l, $f); I'm looking for something like
      $fields->getLanguageValue('en', 'length'); The only solution I know of is to save the current user language, iterate through the languages by setting the user language and fetching the value, and then restore the user language.

• By bmacnaughton
      Is there a way to tell if a field is a multi-language field?
      I am currently checking to see if the last 8 characters are 'Language' but that seems like a fragile solution.

• By louisstephens
      I was working on a simple "to-do" style template that has a form on a page. Once the form is submitted, I use the API to  create a new subpage under a pre-existing page, but I notice that it does resubmit the form data (as to be expected) if a user were to refresh the page. Is there a way to prevent this behavior so duplicate content will not be posted by using something like exit(), or is this not proper due to usability?  I guess I am curious as to how other developers handle the same hurdle.
    • By cosmicsafari
      Hi all,
      I am creating a page field (field of type FieldtypePage) via the API, however im still trying to find some documentation as to how I would go about setting the Selectable Pages for said field using the API.
      From what I have found it looks like it involves the use of, albeit this looks like a getter rather than a setter:
      $field->getInputfield($page) Which looks like it would make sense if I wanted to specify the selectable pages by a parent page, but what if I wanted to specify it by say a template?