• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By zaib
      I'm fetching results from a template which works fine but when i change the language (in my case changed language is ARABIC), its showing me nothing
      $getResult = $pages->find("template=t3Cities_list, tags={$page->title}"); where "tags" are checkboxes with multi selection, How i can match the values?
    • By Fuad Ibrahimov
      Hi all!
      I have a problem with selecting default language in frontend.
      I tried to set default language from admin panel in Access->Users for guests and admin to another language, but it changed only backend language.
      I read a lot of topics about this problem and i didn't find any normal solution.
    • By heldercervantes
      I've had this happen before, but now I got this problem again and I'm wondering what it's about.
      I use the basic <?= __('Contacte-nos') ?> method for adding translatable text to templates. Some of these are not appearing on the form when I edit the file's translations in PW.
      Take this line of code:
      <?= __('1 ou +7 pessoas?') ?> <a href="#" class="contactsMenu"><?= __('Contacte-nos') ?></a> The first string "1 ou +7 pessoas?" appears when I edit the translations, but the second one doesn't. Eventually I figured out I can only have one of these per line of code. Adding a line break somewhere somewhere between them was enough to make both translations show up in the form.
      Problem solved, but curiosity remains. What is the reason for this?
    • By Kemal
      Hi,
      I am creating Multilanguage site for my customer. One of the languge is Arabic.
      What should i do for arabic language support?
      i installed multilanguage profile but when i type arabic language characters its not seen in url part. 
      Its empty and when i hit the save button it become default url (english)
      I tried to modify inputfieldpagename.module  file but its not working. It only translating the foreign character to latin character
    • By gebeer
      Hello,
      I am building a dynamic frontend form from fields of a page, following Soma's great gist example.
      The form is working fine, except for multi language values.
      After this part of the code
      $form->processInput($this->input->post) when I loop over the form fields, I don't know how to access the multi language values of a field
      foreach($form as $field) { // how to get multi lang values here } What I tried is not working
      foreach($form as $field) { if($field->type instanceof FieldtypeLanguageInterface) { foreach ($languages as $lang) { $langval = $editpage->$field->getLanguageValue($lang); $editpage->$field->setLanguageValue($lang, $langval); } } else { $editpage->set($field->name, $field->value); } }  Actually the $field->type returns just "text" for a PageTitleLanguage field.
      var_dumping the $field reveals that the language values are stored deep inside the object like
      'value1023' => string 'Testworkshop2' (length=13) 'value1032' => string 'Testworkshop2 Englisch' (length=22) So how would I access those other than pulling them directly from $this->input->post?