ProcessGoogleAnalytics

Wanze

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Wanze, thx! That did the trick. But no matter which account I choose, there are no records displayed. No errors in console.

Did you use the account "All Website Data"?

Note:

I had the same issue as you, using this account worked for me.

When i run into problems with the GA Api it was usually due to Curl, that was somehow configured wrong or different.

Could you try if it maybe works after trying this here: http://processwire.com/talk/topic/1609-processgoogleanalytics/?p=43877

Otherwise I think you'd have to debug directly in the code and check if Google returns any error codes from the queries.

Tell me if I can help you there.

I will update the module and add the date range as main header rather than h2, which gets messed up with the new admin theme.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Manaus,

Please take a look at some posts before, this solution may help: https://processwire.com/talk/topic/1609-processgoogleanalytics/?p=55523

@all

I just updated the module to 1.2.1 which fixes the issue with the dates in the header with the new admin theme from 2.4.

Looking at my code, I realized that this will need some refactoring if I finally find time (most likely during summer holidays).

However, the fact that everything still works speaks very much for ProcessWire :)

@MadeMyDay

Could you solve the problems? I just installed on a brand new dev version of Pw and everything was working as expected.

Cheers

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I am getting this error after updating to installed: 1.2.1

Each time i click the google analytics TAB I see the below message.

Method ProcessGoogleAnalytics::wire does not exist or is not callable in this context

I tried to revoke my google account, i even tried uninstalling module, but this didn't work either.

Can anyone explain why this is happening? 

And any possible solutions?

Thanks.

Hi JasonS,

Hmm it looks like the wire method is missing. What version of ProcessWire are you using?

With version 1.2.1 I used the wire method two times: https://github.com/wanze/ProcessGoogleAnalytics/commit/81cb793eb7870226389b3609ab78f6af27602344

Can you try to change the two lines where this method is called like this:
Edit: In the file /site/modules/ProcessGoogleAnalytics/ProcessGoogleAnalytics.module

// $this->wire('breadcrumbs')->append(new Breadcrumb($this->page->url, $this->page->title));
wire('breadcrumbs')->append(new Breadcrumb($this->page->url, $this->page->title));

// $this->wire('processHeadline', $startDate . " - " . $endDate);
Wire::setFuel('processHeadline', $startDate . " - " . $endDate);

Does this solve the issue?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much indeed for this Module Wanze.

After fixing a silly from Google

401. That’s an error.Error: invalid_client
no application name

that you'd kindly posted the fix to, I was in! And wow... It's clean view of GA data is in ways a significant step up from the native view in GA console. Let alone the convenience of seeing this data when I am working on a site.

Fabulous Wanze! :D

• 1 month later...

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for your suggestion, it makes totally sense - will update the module later this week.

The reason I've chosen to add this setting is that the color has to be set with javascript (jqplot) so it can't be controlled with CSS.

The bar graph colors could be changed with CSS, but of course the colors should match by default!

Cheers

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi,

I tried to install the Google Analytics module in Processwire. I typed 'ProcessGoogleAnalytics' and clicked download and install but but I got the following the error message: Error decoding JSON from from web service

Any idea what is causing this and how to enable downloading?

BR

JE

Hi there

Is JSON definitely installed on your server? Also, have you tried again since yesterday (just in case of a connection issue a the time)?

Hi Pete,

thanks for your reply. To be honest I am a total newbie with these things and our html/code expert is out of office for couple of weeks, that's why I'm here..

How can I check if JSON is installed? Also tried again with sama error code appearing

Cheers

Juha

• 1 month later...

Hello.

I'm getting confuse with the installation in step 5:

• Enter a Redirect URI to the GA-Page in your Processwire Installation:http://yourdomain.com/processwire/google-analytics/

google-analytics is under the administration pages and uses the admin template, where do I've to do the redirect?

Thanks.