Sign in to follow this  
hellomoto

Importer script can't integrate MapMarker field input

I have an importer function that goes like this so far

function importCSV($filepath, $template, $parent_id = null, $grandparent_id = null) {
  $csv = array_map('str_getcsv', file($filepath));
  array_walk($csv, function(&$a) use ($csv) {
    $a = array_combine($csv[0], $a); # set header keys
  });
  array_shift($csv); # remove column header
  //echo '<pre>'; print_r($csv); echo '</pre>';
  foreach($csv as $r) {
    $p = new Page();
    $p->name = wire('sanitizer')->pageName($r['title']);
    $p->template = $template;
    if($parent_id !== 0||null) {
      $p->parent_id = $parent_id;
    } elseif($parent_id == 0||null) {
      //echo $r['parent'].' ';
      $parent = wire('sanitizer')->pageName($r['parent']);
      $parent = str_replace('---','-',$parent);
      //echo $parent.' ';//echo $grandparent_id.'gp ';
      $parent = wire('pages')->get('title=' . $r['parent'] . ', parent_id=' . $grandparent_id)->id;
      //echo $parent.'p ';
      $p->parent_id = $parent;
      unset($r['parent']);
    }
    $p->save();

var_dump($r);

foreach($r as $k=>$v) {
      $fieldtype = wire('fields')->get('name='.$k)->type;
      echo $fieldtype.' ';
      if($fieldtype->name == 'FieldtypeImage') {
        $imgs = explode('|', $v);
        foreach($imgs as $i) {
          $p->$k = $i;
        }
      }
      elseif($fieldtype->name == 'FieldtypeMapMarker') {
        echo 'mapmarker';
        $p->set($k->address, $v);
      }
      else $p->$k = $v;
    }
    $p->save(); echo '<br><br>';
  }
}

Here is a sample row output:

array(17) { ["title"]=> string(7) "Zylkene" ["boat_manufacturer"]=> string(6) "Lagoon" ["boat_model"]=> string(13) "Lagoon 560 S2" ["boat_condition"]=> string(8) "Preowned" ["boat_date_list"]=> string(0) "" ["boat_status"]=> string(8) "For Sale" ["boat_date_sale"]=> string(0) "" ["boat_yr_build"]=> string(0) "" ["boat_yr_model"]=> string(0) "" ["boat_layout"]=> string(0) "" ["boat_price_list"]=> string(6) "950000" ["boat_currency"]=> string(3) "EUR" ["boat_price_onapp"]=> string(0) "" ["boat_location"]=> string(20) "Le Marin, Martinique" ["boat_images"]=> string(0) "" ["boat_video"]=> string(0) "" ["boat_panorama"]=> string(0) "" } FieldtypePageTitleLanguage FieldtypePage FieldtypePage FieldtypePage FieldtypeDatetime FieldtypePage FieldtypeDatetime FieldtypeText FieldtypeText FieldtypePage FieldtypeInteger FieldtypePage FieldtypeCheckbox FieldtypeMapMarker mapmarkerFieldtypeImage FieldtypeURL 

So it reads the field as being a MapMarker but does not input the address data as it's set to. Any clue as to why?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By maba
      Hello,
      I need to import regularly - every 15 or 30 days - a big .xslx file into my PW installation.
      This file now has 14 columns, 5.000 rows and grows every month.
      I'll need to group, order and work with these data to:
      analyse User monthly costs analyse User costs per Asset ... User (real AD account) has to match with a PW user - I can't join to the domain - but as you can see I have some services users (start with sca_*) or no user at all. Those rows have to be assigned to a specific user, e.g. account100.
      And:
      I would like to be able to have a kind of diff function to compare User assets between this and last month (and so on) other request is to have a notification when something change for a User between actual and latest import First request: which is the best solution to store those data in your opinion? Page, Table, Repeater Matrix, ...?
      Those are very repetitive data and I think a page reference is better than to import all the data every time but I have to understand how to manage those "dynamic" groups of software (AccType Det), hardware (Asset), ... For example Price will be imported and not stored with the description because it could be change in the future and I'll not have any control on it.
      Thanks!
      User,OE,productNmr,AccType1,AccType Det,Count,Price (€),Sum,ASNA,CC,AccType Info,Asset,AccGroup,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    • By dragan
      Is it by design that a site/ready.php is not included when creating a new site profile? Is it possible to include it with a hook? Or are there any security thoughts? (I don't want to redistribute it in public, it's just so I have my own boilerplate)
    • By karian
      I don't know why multiple instances (repeater_repeat_columns1, repeater_repeat_columns2, ...) of my repeater field are displayed inside Template field (see image).
      Is there a way to clean/reset it ?

• By psy
      I'm combining two PW sites into one, Site A into Site B.
      At each step, I did it bit by bit as the 'all at once' approach failed.

First, I exported all the fields from Site A and imported into Site B. Any field types not supported by import/export, eg FieldtypeOptions I manually recreated. All good.
      Next I exported all the templates from Site A and imported them into Site B and copied across their associated template files. All good.
      Finally I exported the pages I needed from Site A into Site B - again, bit by bit to ensure it all went smoothly.
      From the admin side, it all looked and worked perfectly.
      Front end was a totally different story. All existing pages in Site B worked as expected. NONE of the pages imported from Site A displayed. They all ended in a redirect loop with no errors in the PW logs or Tracy Debugger.
      After some trial-and-error, I finally got it working with:
      - create a new template in Site B admin with no associated template file and just a title field
      - import the fields from the imported Site A template into the newly created template (both on Site B)
      - copy the Site A php template file into a new file that matched the new PW Site B template name and save in Site B site/templates
      I can deal with the above workaround. Just curious to know if I did something wrong or if the template import/export feature is problematic?

### Solution:
      While the export/import was a slow process, turned out the front end redirecting issue was unrelated. For reasons unknown, all templates marked as HTTPS only were the ones redirecting, ie all templates from Site A. Finally solved it by changing the $config->https to true in site/config.php
      Now the pages display correctly as https whether the template forces the issue or not.

• By rareyush
      i am receiving and error whenever I try to run my processwire on localhost,

sql code

-- -- Table structure for table `field_fieldset_meta_end` -- CREATE TABLE `field_fieldset_meta_end` ( `pages_id` int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, `data` int(11) NOT NULL ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8; -- -------------------------------------------------------- -- -- Table structure for table `field_fieldset_meta_END` -- CREATE TABLE `field_fieldset_meta_END` ( `pages_id` int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, `data` int(11) NOT NULL ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8; anyone ?
      whenever I make a new database and upload it there, database get imported without errors.