vmo

two different repeaters cloning repeater fields

Hi,

I am creating a template that have two repeater fields:

- One for "slideshows" images, other for "highlights" images

The field "slideshows" has a "slideshow_images" field (image type) to be repeated

and the fields "highlights" should have the field "highlights_images" field (image type) to be repeated.

What is happening is when I add the the "slideshow_images" to the field "slideshows" the field "slideshow_images" is also added to the field "highlights"

and if I had the field "highlights_images" to the "highlights" field the "slideshow_images" in the field "slideshows" is replaced by the "highlights_images" field.

I already deleted all fields and create from scratch and the result is always the same.

I am using the Processwire 3.0.39.

Can anyone explain what is happening?

Thank you

Hi,

I found the problem.

After uninstall the module "AutoExportTemplatesAndFields"  the problem was solved the repeater fields now have different fields

and when I change the field in one does not affect the other repeater fields.

Thank you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Livius
      Hello fellow Process wire Developers!
      Today i have encountered an issue using the repeater where I can't find out how to solve it therefore i am asking for help.
      To be specific, I am trying to get the "file" field working properly in the repeater but i couldn't find a way on how to assign a property of a field that is being used by the repeater.
      download_pdf is the name of the field that i want to access properties from.
      What i wished i could do was something like $download->download_pdf.size or $download->download_pdf->name, something like that but obviously these didn't work
      Hope there is a solution and thanks in advance!
      Best wishes,
      Livius

• By Cloud8888
      Greetings from germany,

i develop a shop for a customer and wanted to give them the opportunity to find products without any images so they could easily fill this empty sites.
      The problem is, that this images are placed inside a repeater.
      So the structure for the repeater field is:
      title
      bild (where 1 image can be placed)
      bildrecht (another repeater for placing the copyright  text)

But here comes my problem.
      I designed a selector that should show me all sites where the repeater count is 0.
      Like :
      template=sorte|artikel,bilderrepeater.count=0
      But it also shows me results, where the repeater count is still 1 or even greater.
      If i save one of these bad results, the selector works fine.

Is there a way around it ?
      I use pw 3.0.76.

• By Albert
      Hy, 
      I cannot get it going. I try to update a repeater field, containing username, email, a int value, a addresse and a description. I post the data to a handlerfile. So far so good. 
      But how can I save the data to the field? 
      The Pages is under home and contains a repeater_field named multi_locations -> this should be updated. 

My try so far: 
      if ($input->post) { // $p = new Page(); // $p->of(false); // $p->parent = $pages->get(1); // $p->template = $pages->get('probleme'); var_dump($p); $melder = $sanitizer->text($input->post->melder); $email = $sanitizer->email($input->post->email); $location = $sanitizer->text($input->post->location); $urgency = $sanitizer->selectorValue($input->post->inlineRadioOptions); $description = $sanitizer->text($input->post->description); echo $melder . "| " . $email . "| " . $location . "| " . $urgency . "| " . $description; $p->multi_locations->title = "tryout"; $p->multi_locations->melder = $melder; $p->multi_locations->mailadresse = $email; $p->multi_locations->map->address = $location; $p->multi_locations->urgency = $urgency; $p->multi_locations->beschreibung = $description; //$p->save();  
      Please help me bring some light into the dark.

Thank you in advance! 
    • By gebeer
      Hello,
      I would like to prevent future editing of a repeater item once a checkbox in the repeater item has been checked. Either the form inputs of the repeater item should be read only or only the field values should be rendered.
      Looking at the module code I can't seem to figure out where to hook for that functionality.
      Any ideas would be much appreciated.
    • By mattcohen
      Hi guys, I'd really appreciate some help from you. I am wondering how I would about using the Selector field type within a repeater.
      It seems kinda bad design to have multiple selectors (e.g. Grid 1, Grid 2, Grid 3) when I could use a repeater for it.
      Using Ryan's example, I have managed to get my repeater to work
      foreach($page->grid_repeater as $grids) { echo "<h2>{$grids->grid_type}</h2><p>"; echo " }