Sign in to follow this  
ank

FormBuilder responder based on field values ?

I'm thinking of buying FormBuider,
but first i want to know if i can use it for my needs.

I checked the features of FormBuilder and found these:

• Send an auto-responder
  • Conditionally email form submission to different people based on field values
  • Display a success message, redirect to another URL or pull text from another page to display after form submission

but i want to know, if its possible combine these to:
redirect to a page that displays content based on (different) fields values just submitted from the form?
or
auto-respond a email based on the field values.

example:

if $formfield1="elephant" -> echo "your choice was an animal"
if $formfield2="blue" -> echo "you selected a blue elephant"

Thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By J_Szwarga
      What is the best practice for having a form (only accessible to a logged in user) save the user's progress between sections of the form? Fieldsets? Multiple forms?
      Use case: I have a very long application form that would take 30 minutes for the applicant to fill out and I would hate for all progress to be lost due to user error. The progress needs to be logged into the user's page.
      Thanks!
    • By Noel Boss
      To create a new gitlab issue, I'd like to send an Email to the following email address using FormBuilder: 
      incoming+account/repository@incoming.gitlab.com
      unfortunately, the / in the email gets striped by the sanitizer:
      wire('sanitizer')->email(incoming+account/repository@incoming.gitlab.com'); // output: incoming+accountrepository@incoming.gitlab.com Is there any way to configure the sanitizer? Any other Ideas how to send the mail to this address?

Ps.: I can not define the email format as it is defined by gitlab. The format is also kind of "common" and known as email-alias in the form of emailaccount+alias@domain.com – gmail uses it to label mails…
      https://help.wodify.com/hc/en-us/articles/234441508-How-Do-I-Create-an-Email-Alias-
    • By quickjeff
      Hi Guys, 
      I wanted to start this thread to see what others are doing to make sure they are compliant with GDPR.
      Basically, a ton of websites are built on WordPress and I am seeing tons of plugins being rolled out to help with cookie compliance etc. 
      Processwire however, doesn't have anything available. Also, if we are using FormBuilder, do we need an opt-in checkbox?
    • By GeekMan
      When I create a form with FormBuilder, is there a way to stop it from showing the vertical scroll bar on the right side of the form page??? For example look at this page.
      http://www.cji.edu/registration/reg-lemd/?course_name=Effective Report Writing&course_date=December 6, 2017
      Why does it even have a scroll bar?
    • By cosmicsafari
      Hi all,
      A few of our clients are having issues receiving emails sent via form builder after a client submits a form.
      They display fine in certain clients but in Outlook especially the body content is either missing or the raw code is displayed.
      Does anybody have any ideas why this might be the case or any ideas about how to diagnose the issue?
      Not sure if this is an issue with the emails themselves or the server from which they are being sent.
      Just wondering if anyone else has experienced anything similar?