Alex L

Admin under /processwire not foud - Fresh Installation

Hello Community,

I have read that I get no support on GitHub. For this reason I am here for the second time.

The thing is that I enabled a fresh Processwire installation and under https://processwire.wpzweinull.ch/processwire no page is found.

The admin login is thus not possible. How can I fix the problem?

Thanks in advance, Alexander

Edited by Alex L
Korrektur

When I click that link I download a processwire.zip (10mb). You have to extract the content of the zip maybe first?

• Like 2

I thank you from the bottom of my heart. It was so that the archive processwire.zip was still in the root directory. Now I deleted it and look, the logging is again possible.

What all these things can be for small Things ;)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Clément Lambelet
      Hey!
      I've been working on a Processwire installation (3.0.123) for a few days now and I must have made a big mistake this morning because the links in the admin's main menu no longer appear.
      This is not related to the admin theme, because the bug occurs with all themes (Default, Reno, Uikit).
      I tried to reinstall with the dev version (3.0.136), but the problem is still there. I also uninstalled all the modules I had added, without success. There is no error in the js console. 
      I still can access/view/edit the pages  by going through the admin/page list.
      Thanks in advance for your help!

• By MateThemes
      Hello everyone!
      I have searched the forum for quite a long time and I tried some solutions for my topic but nothing seems to work.
      I need to create a Settings Page and for a native feeling I want to create it under the main navigation on top. The settings page should hold the Main Logo, some styling and other settings. As I said nothing seems to work for me. I tried to create a Page under Admin with Admin Template and ProcessPageEdit but then I can't assign an image field. 
      I don't want to write a module because it is to much work for only 3 settings.
      I hope someone of the forum could help me out!
      Have a nice day!
    • By BitPoet
      Inspired by this thread with a little nugget based on AOS by @benbyf to visually distinguish development systems from production ones, I wrote a small module that does the same and lets you adapt colors and text.
      Link to the github repo:
      AdminDevModeColors
      Version 0.0.1 is still very alpha and only tested on PW 3.0.124.
      Description
      This module lets you change the color for the top toolbar and add a small piece of text for development systems, so you are immediately you aren't working on production (and vice versa). The adaptions are made through pure CSS and applied if either the "Enable DEV mode" checkbox in the module's configuration is checked or the property $config->devMode is set to true in site/config.php.
      Works with Default, Reno and Uikit admin themes (though probably needs a lot of testing with different versions still).
      Since a screenshot says more than thousand words...
      Production system (unchanged):

Dev system (Default admin theme):

Dev system (Reno admin theme):

Dev system (Uikit admin theme):

Feel free to leave any feedback here and report any problems either in this thread or the github issue tracker.

• By modifiedcontent
      I had upgraded my Apache configuration to include PHP7.2 and PHP7.3 for a Laravel-based script on the same server. Somehow it/I messed up a previously fine Processwire site, in a very confusing way.
      The site still looks fine, but editing template files has no effect whatsoever. It is stuck on some kind of cached version. I have already disabled PHP7's OPcache, cleared browser caches, etc, with no effect.
      The pages now apparently come from PW's assets/cache/FileCompiler folder, even though I never enabled template caching for this site.
      I have tried adding "namespace ProcessWire;" to the top of the homepage template file, but then I get this fatal error:
      My functions.php file pulls data in from another Processwire installation on the same VPS with the following line:
      $othersitedata = new ProcessWire('/home/myaccount/public_html/myothersite/site/', 'https://myothersite.com/'); That apparently still works fine; the site still displays data from the other installation, but via the "cached" template that I am now unable to change.

I don't know where to start with this mess. Does any of this sound familiar to anyone? Any pointers in the right direction would be much appreciated. 

Edit:
      Adding "$config->templateCompile = false;" to config.php results in the same fatal error as above.