• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Roberts R
      I have simple page structure:
      category subcategory simple-product simple-product simple-product simple-product subcategory .... category2 so Im at category page and running
      $pages->find("template=simple-product, has_parent=$page, limit=8"); and it returns 0 pages

but this returns 4 pages
      $pages->find("template=simple-product, has_parent=$page"); Can someone explain why limit does not work here?
      EDIT:
      So I did some tests and it seems that any limit=n where n is >= actual page count that is possible ... selector return 0 results.
    • By BFD Calendar
      We're looking for someone who can make an addon for our website using Formbuilder and publishing the pages to a Google Calendar instantly.
      The use is a setup for laser reservations for a modelbuilding lab, see www.mekano.info to have a bit of an idea. On the 'calendar' page you'll find a linked Google calendar that lists all events per day. These events are now all added by staff members in a shared Google calendar. Underneath the calendar is a list of recent use of our lasercutters, generated by a form where user, machine and start time are entered and duration is calculated by editing that form. I have a likely form to add a reservation to enter user, machine and time/date but we want them to go into our shared Google calendar 'immediately'. If you look at early June in the calendar you can see how it should look like.
      I know there are simple solutions to make this happen but haven't figured a working out.
      We want Google calendar so all our staff can subscribe and see the calendar on all their devices. On the other hand we want to keep a list of students who made reservations because at some point they are limited.
      If you're interested I can give you a login to see a bit more behind the curtains. Part of the website is public for students and guests, quite a few functional pages are only visible when you're logged in.
    • By jds43
      Hello, I have a Page Reference by template radio button field to promote a certain page (only two options), but I'd like to target the page that isn't selected. This would be used dynamically throughout the site.
      Does anyone know how I could accomplish this? Would I use something like remove() or not()?

• By VeiJari
      Hello forum! 
      Our customer wants to choose only 15 minute intervals in the inputfield Datetime. So the dropdown values would be: 0, 15, 30 and 45.
      Is there an easy way to achieve this?
      Any help is appreciated 🙂
    • By neophron
      Hi,
      I'm looking for a calendar solution. It should be like this: http://www.graalmueritz.net/plan-aurum.php
      The important part is, that the calendar should show 4 different stages:
      1. free
      2. arrival
      3. departure
      4. occupied
      and the actual date.
      This is for a german website. The client wants to manage the calendar be themself.
      I need detailed offers/estimations in €.

thank you, Nikolai