Sign in to follow this  
Nils Wiere

Bookmarks with Lister Error

Hi there,

I want to create bookmarks based on lister searches. However, whenever I click "submit" after I configured my lister search, I get the error message "Unrecognized path" and the addition "The process returned no content." In that case this URL is opened: http://domain.tld/admin/page/search/edit-bookmark/#tab_bookmarks

I am using PW 3.0.42 and Lister v0.2.4 β. I don't use Lister Pro (which is the case in this topic). I tried it with different PW installations and always got the same error.

Do you have any idea?

I had the same issue in PW 2.7.2 and Lister 0.2.4.  I tried swapping the Process of the Search page (/processwire/page/search/) , under Admin > Pages in the Tree to ProcessPageLister, and that seemed to fix it.  You'll have to unlock the page to change the Process, and make sure the users' role has permission to use page-lister.

Not sure why this happens.  This is on an install that I've been upgrading since 2.5.3.  It works without issue, and using ProcessPageSearch, on my newer, clean install of 3.0.42.

Update: looks like it breaks the normal page search, so obviously not a good fix.

• Like 1

Hi Evan,

oh, I just overlooked your reply – thanks! However, using ProcessWire 3.0.62 (the newest master) I still can't save any bookmarks within lister. I get the same error message as before (see attached screenshot).

Does anyone have an idea? I'm working on a content-heavy site and it would be great to get lister bookmarks to work.

Thanks!

Bildschirmfoto 2017-07-19 um 13.13.25.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By LAPS
      Hi,
      I bookmarked a number of custom Listers (path: /admin/page/lister) and I have some doubts on how to use them.
      In particular, I would like to link a custom Lister page in front-end content. I could make this by inserting a link within the body field (CKEditor) of a my page and using the URL of the Lister (e.g. /admin/page/lister/?bookmark=1514677991) so to render a linked text in the front-end.
      My doubt: is the use of that URL the right way for linking text to a Lister?
      I also would like to access the title data of the custom Lister in order to output the title as linked text in the front-end.
      How can I do that (note: I am using the Hanna Code module for my body field)?
      I have not found the relevant documentation that serves my case.
    • By Mirza
      In a lister find, published column is showing a string as shown in attached screenshot.

Can we change the date format to yyyy-mm-dd or any other?
    • By fabjeck
      Hello everyone. I am trying to create a Lister like on the processwire demo page, where under the tab "Pages" you can directly go to "Skyscrapers". On all the tutorials I found on the internet Lister wasn't a core feature and you could create a new Lister on the module itself. Is it now a premium function under ListerPro or am I trying to do it the wrong way?
      Cheers
    • By gebeer
      Hello,
      for quite a while I found it quite annoying that when you edit a page from a lister view and then save+exit you will end up at the page tree and not at the lister view where you came from. I haven't found a setting that lets you return to the lister view.
      I wrote a little hook that does just that for a project where I am using Lister Pro. The lister is called Events and has a fixed url. It lists only one type of pages with template event.
      Here's the working hook code that I placed in admin.php:
      // redirect to events list on save+exit wire()->addHookBefore('ProcessPageEdit::processSaveRedirect', function($event) { $id = (int) $this->input->post('id'); $page = wire('pages')->get($id); if($this->input->post('submit_save') == 'exit' && $page->template->name == 'event' && wire('user')->hasRole('member')) $this->session->redirect(wire('config')->urls->admin . 'events/'); }); Now I would like to make this more generic so that it works for any lister.
      How can I get the referring URL (other than from $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']) to use it instead of the hardcoded URL I have now in the redirect?
      And is there any way that I can access properties of the instance of ProcessPageEdit that called processSaveRedirect? The $event->object is the processSaveRedirect method and $this is ProcessWire. How can I access properties of ProcessPageEdit? E.g. $id or $page. ATM I am getting the page id from the $input->post. Obviously I am not a savvy PHP OOP dev and have no idea how to do such things in a proper way 
      EDIT:
      I know I could open pages from the lister view in a modal to avoid having to redirect. But I don't want to use that option.
      $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'] gives me the URL of the page that I edited and not the URL of the lister.
    • By vwatson
      With the core version of the Lister module, isn't there supposed to be an Add new button so I can add new pages from the Lister screen? I have two filters set up, with bookmarks, but neither one shows an Add New button at the top of the page. I've tried the default and Reno themes. No button on either one. 
      Lister 0.2.4
      Processwire 2.7.3