Bookmarks with Lister Error

Nils Wiere

Hi there,

I want to create bookmarks based on lister searches. However, whenever I click "submit" after I configured my lister search, I get the error message "Unrecognized path" and the addition "The process returned no content." In that case this URL is opened: http://domain.tld/admin/page/search/edit-bookmark/#tab_bookmarks

I am using PW 3.0.42 and Lister v0.2.4 β. I don't use Lister Pro (which is the case in this topic). I tried it with different PW installations and always got the same error.

Do you have any idea?

• 3 weeks later...

I had the same issue in PW 2.7.2 and Lister 0.2.4.  I tried swapping the Process of the Search page (/processwire/page/search/) , under Admin > Pages in the Tree to ProcessPageLister, and that seemed to fix it.  You'll have to unlock the page to change the Process, and make sure the users' role has permission to use page-lister.

Not sure why this happens.  This is on an install that I've been upgrading since 2.5.3.  It works without issue, and using ProcessPageSearch, on my newer, clean install of 3.0.42.

Update: looks like it breaks the normal page search, so obviously not a good fix.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi Evan,

oh, I just overlooked your reply – thanks! However, using ProcessWire 3.0.62 (the newest master) I still can't save any bookmarks within lister. I get the same error message as before (see attached screenshot).

Does anyone have an idea? I'm working on a content-heavy site and it would be great to get lister bookmarks to work.

Thanks!

Bildschirmfoto 2017-07-19 um 13.13.25.png