• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Peter Troeger
      Hello 🙂
      I have set up pagination on a mulitlanguage site.
      I've done this before, but this time I have a problem I can't solve.
      Pagination is activated on 'parent-template' and 'child-template' just to be sure 🙂
      This is my code:
      $children = $page->children('limit=1'); foreach($children as $child) { $title = $child->title; echo $title; } echo $children->renderPager(); The navigation is output correctly and the link look correct as well 'parent-page/page2/'.
      But when I click the link, the site seems to redirect back to 'parent-page/
      Any help would be greatly appreciated 🙂
      - Peter
    • By Jens Martsch - dotnetic
      Hi guys I need an estimate for the following task:
      I developed a job candidate application in ProcessWire and need an extension to a Lister Pro Page.
      My customer wants to display a summary table of the filtered data like in the attached screenshot.
      When you filtered the view, that summary should show how many candidates have which status according to the actual filtered view.
      If you change the filter, the summary table has to be updated also.
      Who can accomplish this task and what would it cost?
      I first need an estimate to tell it to my customer. If he says the price is ok I will provide you with FTP Data to a dev server version of  that tool.
      Thank you in advance.

• By LuisM
      Hi there,
      im a bit lost right now. I added an hook after templates::save which should get the affected template and write its template ID into a JSON.
      The problem is, the event->object gives me an instance of the templates class. How can I narrow this down to the saved Template and get its ID and fieldgroup?
    • By Clément Lambelet
      Hey!
      I've been working on a Processwire installation (3.0.123) for a few days now and I must have made a big mistake this morning because the links in the admin's main menu no longer appear.
      This is not related to the admin theme, because the bug occurs with all themes (Default, Reno, Uikit).
      I tried to reinstall with the dev version (3.0.136), but the problem is still there. I also uninstalled all the modules I had added, without success. There is no error in the js console. 
      I still can access/view/edit the pages  by going through the admin/page list.
      Thanks in advance for your help!

• By lecrackffm
      Hey all,
      i do, most probably have a problem with file encoding and / or BOM. 
      My <head>  content is getting moved into <body> and i can inspect a couple of &#65279;  ( ZERO WIDTH NO-BREAK SPACE) chars with dev tools.
      I checked all template files with phpstorm, they are all in utf-8 w/o BOM.
      The current installation is based on a profile i exported from another project where i had not such problems.
      However, in the new project i did change the default language to german and installed english as the second language. 
      Might there be any conflicts with the language support modules?
      Hints, tips or solutions are highly appreciated 🙂