• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By rst
      I am having problems uploading svg images in the the latest pw 3.0.98. It shows the preview and has the spinner on top of it, and just gets stuck on that.
      Worked fine in the previous version of PW
    • By Andreas Augustin
      Hey!
      We use Processwire in for Blue World Content Section and did some fancy SVG Primitive lazyloading for our images.
      How do you like it: https://www.blue-tomato.com/blue-world/
      We also wrote an article about how we did it:
      https://dev.to/btdev/hey-user-you-already-see-me11---svg-based-image-lazyloading-as-a-matter-of-enjoyable-ux-1de9
    • By Cody Connor
      I am currently working on a website in process wire.  I created an image field and added svg as a valid file extension and could upload a png image and a jpg image but when I try to upload a svg image it is stuck loading at 100%.  I figured out that the image field does not take the extension svg even if I add it as an extension. and I was wondering if their is any way to upload a svg image to an image field in processwire?
      I am working with processwire version 3.0.61

• By Alf S.
      Hello there. I was wondering if there is a more elegant way inlining an SVG that was uploaded in the backend by an image field?
      // /processwire/site/assets/files/1101/monitor.svg <- this is what I get // ../assets/files/1101/monitor.svg <- this is what I need $iconURL = $page->icon->url; $findThis = '/assets/'; $iconURL_arr = explode($findThis, $iconURL); $iconURL = "..".$findThis.$iconURL_arr[1]; echo "<span class='icon'>".file_get_contents($iconURL)."</span> ... and before somebody is asking:
      - yes, I want it inline.
      - and no, I do not want to use an icon font.
    • By jones4410
      Hi
      I would like to render the <li> navigation elements of the header into specific places of an svg element. I don't know how, so I ask here.
      Thanks for your help!
      Jones