Hubris

Max File Size Upload is 50Kb

Hi folks,

My maximum file size upload tops at 50Kb, no matter what the browser or OS.

My PHP settings are:

enabled extensions:

imagick, imap , json, mailparsembstringpdopdo_mysql  and pdo_sqlite

options:

allow_url_fopen On
display_errors Off
error_reporting E_ALL
file_uploads On
include_path .:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/php
log_errors On
mail.force_extra_parameters no value
max_execution_time 180
max_input_time 180
max_input_vars 1000
memory_limit 256M
open_basedir no value
post_max_size 128M
session.save_path /tmp
short_open_tag On
upload_max_filesize 256M

These settings here changed based on some tips of other topics on this forum.

On the field, there is no min/max image dimensions.

Thanks!

8 hours ago, Hubris said:

My maximum file size upload tops at 50Kb, no matter what the browser or OS.

What is actually happening when you upload larger files? PHP error message? Any JS errors in the browser console? Do you have debug mode on and Tracy Debugger installed and activated for the back-end?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Marcel
      Hey,
      I am about to use the tool Create Users Batcher. We have 450 users. When I tryed it with like 20 test users it worked but it took a while. Now my concerns are that 450 might be to stressful? Does anyone have experience with several hundreds of users? My thoughts are to split it in smaller goups and upload them one group after another.
      best wishes
      marcel
    • By dragan
      All of a sudden image-upload seems broken. No matter if I want to upload one single image or several images.
      Chrome console says:
      Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token in JSON at position 414 at JSON.parse (<anonymous>) at Function.parseJSON (JqueryCore.js?v=1535110864:2) at XMLHttpRequest.<anonymous> (InputfieldImage.js?v=122-1535110864:1973) // File uploaded: called for each file xhr.addEventListener("load", function() { xhr.getAllResponseHeaders(); var response = $.parseJSON(xhr.responseText); // line 1973 The spinning animation GIF keeps on spinning forever...
      I thought I have seen a forum thread about such an error, but I can't find it anymore.
      If I inspect https://dev.mysite.com/backstage/page/edit/?&amp;id=11203&amp;InputfieldFileAjax=1 I only see headers, no content.
      content-type: application/octet-stream (in request header)
      in response headers:
      x-tracy-ajax: 1
      x-xss-protection: 1; mode=block
      Does anyone know what could cause this?
      PW 3.0.111 / PHP 7.2.8
    • By Mustafa-Online
      I got a field with a type of "files" named: course_file .. how can I upload it to custom directory??
    • By dragan
      Is it somehow possible to limit the number of pages one can select with the page reference field?
      I have a case where I need to have exactly three, not more, not less. Is this doable with a hook? Or would you suggest another approach? (three single pageref fields and make each mandatory)
    • By rst
      I am having problems uploading svg images in the the latest pw 3.0.98. It shows the preview and has the spinner on top of it, and just gets stuck on that.
      Worked fine in the previous version of PW