• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By flydev 👊🏻
      Current version: 1.3.14-ATO
      You can find the module on Github and in the modules directory :
      https://modules.processwire.com/modules/duplicator/ https://github.com/flydev-fr/Duplicator/archive/master.zip  

Screenshots / Features
      Dir and files exclusion

CRON job

Advanced settings 

Local and Cloud storage

Changelog :

• By jds43
      Hello,
      Does anyone have experience with migrating content from Django to Processwire? Or are there any suggestions for achieving this?
    • By jaro
      This module (github) does with site/assets/files what Ryan's DatabaseBackups module does with the database:
      Backup site/assets Download ZIP archive Upload ZIP archive Restore site/assets Motivation: This module can be the missing part for projects with content backup responsibility on the client's side: The client will be able to download DB and assets/files snapshots through the backend without filesystem access, thus backing up all content themselves.
      Release state alpha – do not use in production environments.
      Credits for the nice UI go to @ryan – I reused most of it and some other code from the DatabaseBackups module.
    • By Brawlz
      Hi,
      I hope this is the correct section for my problem.
      All I need is a connection to an external Database and a query gettings some data. I do this in a processwire Page-Template. I am honestly not sure if it is a problem with processwire or my code:
      $host = ‚XXXXX’; $user = ‚XXXXX‘; $pass = ‚XXXXX‘; $db = ‚XXXXX‘; $port = ‚3306‘; $mydb = new Database($host, $user, $pass, $db , $port);  $result = $mydb->query("SELECT * FROM char“);  while($row = $result->fetch_assoc()) {  print_r($row);  }  
      Produces the following error:
      Error: Exception: DB connect error 2002 - Connection timed out (in /customers/9/4/e/XXXX.de/httpd.www/wire/core/Database.php line 79)

I also tried connecting without the $port variable but got the same error.
    • By Mats
      Hi!
      On a clients multilanguage site, upgrading to latest PW version, started to generate the following exceptions:
      SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'pages.has_parent' in 'where clause' (in /wire/core/WireDatabasePDO.php line 480) SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'pages.has_parent' in 'where clause' (in /wire/core/WireDatabasePDO.php line 480) And this message by the newly created page:
      Name already in use! A sibling page (id=15877) is already using name "my-page-name" for language: English
      Searching the forums the only thing i've found seems related to multi language: