Please post your modules at: modules.processwire.com

ryan

Authors of existing modules

Please post existing modules to the new modules directory as soon as you are able to. I would add all them myself except that each module gets authenticated with the author. This ensures you are able to make future edits to it. If I went and added all the modules (or imported from that spreadsheet we made awhile back), you wouldn't be able to edit your listing. This is the only reason why I haven't added/imported anyone's modules except my own.

Authors of new modules

In addition to creating a thread here, please post your module at the new modules directory. You might want to create the thread here first since you'll be asked for the URL when creating your entry in the directory.

Add your module to the directory

• Like 4

• 1 year later...

Hi Ryan,

I just pushed a new version of my Template Twig Replace module to github and tried to edit the module's version number in the directory setting it to v1.03.

But my changes do not asppear in the directory. And I think therefore the Module Manager doesn't show any update hints.

Is there a delay between submitting the module edit form and the updating of the module directory?

Regards,

Marco

• 2 weeks later...

Marco, your module is already approved in the directory. Once approved, your updates go in right away. You probably just saw the effect of a 1-day cache on the directory. However, the modules manager should pick it up more quickly than that since it's not on the same cache. 

Also, you don't have to update the version number manually. The modules directory picks this up automatically once per day by going to GitHub and looking at your module file. No need to edit your module listing unless you already need to change something else. 

• Like 1

• 11 months later...