ADMIN - Pages not working

Giulio_.

Hello everyone,

I'm having an issue in the ADMIN side of my processwire. I login as admin and I immediately receive the message in the attachment.

"Unknown error, please try again later". 3 browsers, 2 computers, 2 IP, same error...

It's strange because I can see the other parts of the ADMIN side, like SETUP, MODULES... But when I click on PAGES i see this error.

Any ideas of what can I do to solve the problem?

All the pages of the website are working correctly

Thank YOU!

1.jpg

Green just tells you that the request itself completed, but not if the returned content is valid. You have to click on the last entry there (the request for /processwire/page/list/) and look at the returned content. You'll likely find some kind of error output in there that can give you a better clue at what's going wrong on the server side.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I also had the "Unknown error, please try again later" problem, when trying to access the pagelist. For me, it came in combination with the "Warning: touch(): Utime failed: Operation not permitted in /var/www/html/wire/core/FileCompiler.php" error on practically all pages in the admin area.

Both problems could be solved with deleting the /site/assets/cache/FileCompiler/ folder. An explination could be this: https://processwire.com/talk/topic/14825-error-on-new-server-warning-touch-utime-failed/?do=findComment&comment=133045

• 5 months later...

I have the same problem here, only on prod site. On my local machine, I have no problem. I deleted the cache folder entirely, made PW up to date, even with the DEV version, removed ProCache, but to no avail.

I get this network error : Unknow problem, please try later.  The console tells me this:

?id=1&render=JSON&start=0&lang=0&open=undefined&mode=actions 404 xhr JqueryCore.js?v=1507602825:2 9.1 KB 284 ms

And I repeat, the local installation which is exactly the same has not this problem.

This seems to be a different problem as you get a 404 http status code instead of 200. Does the cited line contain the whole path (there should be something in front of "?id=1...")? Does the body of the xhr call contain some more information? Does the web server log show any PHP error messages? Is $config->debug enabled in site/config.php?

Hi BiyPoet, this is the same problem as I can't see the Page tree. This happens when I log into the site... The official call is then 

http://www.guyverville.com/pw/page/?login=1&id=1

http://www.guyverville.com/pw/page/list/?id=1&render=JSON&start=0&lang=0&open=undefined&mode=actions

for which I receive: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

Here what I receive in the console

image.thumb.png.1bc8f2f0517a87e164d8ea54152b97ce.png

No Ajax call seems to be allowed, on every page. For example, I cannot see the logs... or refresh the module page. Nothing works while, the same installation works in local...

image.png.fcb789eba39ceaacba5b244c86109d4a.png

A database corruption is highly unlikely. I noticed that even the request to your login page returns a 404 status code while still delivering the login form. In fact, any request to a page in a path below / returns a 404 status code, which is wrong. My bet is also a broken rewrite rule. I'm not familiar enough with LiteSpeed to venture a guess at where exactly to look, though.

• Like 1

This is very strange and timely @Guy Verville - I just upgraded to High Sierra and my homebrew AMP stack broke. After getting everything working again, I was also getting a 404 for the admin page. Turns out I didn't have the mod_rewrite apache module loaded. Not sure if that's what is going on for you, but definitely something to check.

I found the culprit.

I commented out the RewriteBase / line in my htaccess...

# -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  # 11. OPTIONAL: Set a rewrite base if rewrites aren't working properly on your server.
  # And if your site directory starts with a "~" you will most likely have to use this.
  # -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RewriteBase /

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Today I got the same error. Only on my local dev environment. Live site is fine. PW 2.7.2.

In my case it is related to SessionHandlerDB module. When I uninstall it, the error is gone.

The request http://utg.local/utgcontrol/page/list/?id=1&render=JSON&start=0&lang=0&open=undefined&mode=actions

returns

{"page":{"id":1,"label":"<span class='label_title'>Tao  Yoga<\/span>","status":9,"numChildren":25,"path":"\/","template":"home","actions":[{"cn":"Edit","name":"Bearbeiten","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/edit\/?id=1"},{"cn":"View","name":"Anzeigen","url":"http:\/\/utg.local\/"},{"cn":"New","name":"Neu","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/add\/?parent_id=1"}]},"children":[{"id":1391,"label":"<span class='label_title'>homepage-teaser<\/span>","status":1025,"numChildren":6,"path":"\/homepage-teaser\/","template":"basic-page","actions":[{"cn":"Edit","name":"Bearbeiten","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/edit\/?id=1391"},{"cn":"View","name":"Anzeigen","url":"http:\/\/utg.local\/homepage-teaser\/"},{"cn":"New","name":"Neu","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/add\/?parent_id=1391"},{"cn":"Move","name":"Bewegen","url":"#"},{"cn":"Extras","name":"<i class='fa fa-angle-right'><\/i>","url":"#","extras":{"unpub":{"cn":"Unpublish","name":"Nicht ver\u00f6ffentlichen","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=unpub&id=1391","ajax":true},"unhide":{"cn":"Unhide","name":"Nicht verstecken","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=unhide&id=1391","ajax":true},"lock":{"cn":"Lock","name":"Sperren","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=lock&id=1391","ajax":true},"trash":{"cn":"Trash","name":"<i class='fa fa-trash-o'><\/i>&nbsp;Papierkorb","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=trash&id=1391","ajax":true}}}]},{"id":1392,"label":"<span class='label_title'>Philosophie<\/span>","status":1,"numChildren":10,"path":"\/philosophie\/","template":"basic-page","actions":[{"cn":"Edit","name":"Bearbeiten","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/edit\/?id=1392"},{"cn":"View","name":"Anzeigen","url":"http:\/\/utg.local\/philosophie\/"},{"cn":"New","name":"Neu","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/add\/?parent_id=1392"},{"cn":"Move","name":"Bewegen","url":"#"},{"cn":"Extras","name":"<i class='fa fa-angle-right'><\/i>","url":"#","extras":{"unpub":{"cn":"Unpublish","name":"Nicht ver\u00f6ffentlichen","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=unpub&id=1392","ajax":true},"hide":{"cn":"Hide","name":"Verstecken","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=hide&id=1392","ajax":true},"lock":{"cn":"Lock","name":"Sperren","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=lock&id=1392","ajax":true},"trash":{"cn":"Trash","name":"<i class='fa fa-trash-o'><\/i>&nbsp;Papierkorb","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=trash&id=1392","ajax":true}}}]},{"id":1393,"label":"<span class='label_title'>Mantak Chia<\/span>","status":1,"numChildren":2,"path":"\/mantak-chia\/","template":"basic-page","actions":[{"cn":"Edit","name":"Bearbeiten","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/edit\/?id=1393"},{"cn":"View","name":"Anzeigen","url":"http:\/\/utg.local\/mantak-chia\/"},{"cn":"New","name":"Neu","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/add\/?parent_id=1393"},{"cn":"Move","name":"Bewegen","url":"#"},{"cn":"Extras","name":"<i class='fa fa-angle-right'><\/i>","url":"#","extras":{"unpub":{"cn":"Unpublish","name":"Nicht ver\u00f6ffentlichen","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=unpub&id=1393","ajax":true},"hide":{"cn":"Hide","name":"Verstecken","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=hide&id=1393","ajax":true},"lock":{"cn":"Lock","name":"Sperren","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=lock&id=1393","ajax":true},"trash":{"cn":"Trash","name":"<i class='fa fa-trash-o'><\/i>&nbsp;Papierkorb","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=trash&id=1393","ajax":true}}}]},{"id":1394,"label":"<span class='label_title'>Universal HEALING TAO System<\/span>","status":1,"numChildren":9,"path":"\/universal-tao\/","template":"basic-page","actions":[{"cn":"Edit","name":"Bearbeiten","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/edit\/?id=1394"},{"cn":"View","name":"Anzeigen","url":"http:\/\/utg.local\/universal-tao\/"},{"cn":"New","name":"Neu","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/add\/?parent_id=1394"},{"cn":"Move","name":"Bewegen","url":"#"},{"cn":"Extras","name":"<i class='fa fa-angle-right'><\/i>","url":"#","extras":{"unpub":{"cn":"Unpublish","name":"Nicht ver\u00f6ffentlichen","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=unpub&id=1394","ajax":true},"hide":{"cn":"Hide","name":"Verstecken","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=hide&id=1394","ajax":true},"lock":{"cn":"Lock","name":"Sperren","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=lock&id=1394","ajax":true},"trash":{"cn":"Trash","name":"<i class='fa fa-trash-o'><\/i>&nbsp;Papierkorb","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=trash&id=1394","ajax":true}}}]},{"id":1029,"label":"<span class='label_title'>Lehrer<\/span>","status":1,"numChildren":51,"path":"\/lehrer\/","template":"members","actions":[{"cn":"Edit","name":"Bearbeiten","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/edit\/?id=1029"},{"cn":"View","name":"Anzeigen","url":"http:\/\/utg.local\/lehrer\/"},{"cn":"New","name":"Neu","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/add\/?parent_id=1029"},{"cn":"Move","name":"Bewegen","url":"#"},{"cn":"Extras","name":"<i class='fa fa-angle-right'><\/i>","url":"#","extras":{"unpub":{"cn":"Unpublish","name":"Nicht ver\u00f6ffentlichen","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=unpub&id=1029","ajax":true},"hide":{"cn":"Hide","name":"Verstecken","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=hide&id=1029","ajax":true},"lock":{"cn":"Lock","name":"Sperren","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=lock&id=1029","ajax":true},"trash":{"cn":"Trash","name":"<i class='fa fa-trash-o'><\/i>&nbsp;Papierkorb","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=trash&id=1029","ajax":true}}}]},{"id":1395,"label":"<span class='label_title'>Workshops<\/span>","status":1,"numChildren":430,"path":"\/workshops\/","template":"events","actions":[{"cn":"Edit","name":"Bearbeiten","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/edit\/?id=1395"},{"cn":"View","name":"Anzeigen","url":"http:\/\/utg.local\/workshops\/"},{"cn":"New","name":"Neu","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/add\/?parent_id=1395"},{"cn":"Move","name":"Bewegen","url":"#"},{"cn":"Extras","name":"<i class='fa fa-angle-right'><\/i>","url":"#","extras":{"unpub":{"cn":"Unpublish","name":"Nicht ver\u00f6ffentlichen","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=unpub&id=1395","ajax":true},"hide":{"cn":"Hide","name":"Verstecken","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=hide&id=1395","ajax":true},"lock":{"cn":"Lock","name":"Sperren","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=lock&id=1395","ajax":true},"trash":{"cn":"Trash","name":"<i class='fa fa-trash-o'><\/i>&nbsp;Papierkorb","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=trash&id=1395","ajax":true}}}]},{"id":1403,"label":"<span class='label_title'>Ausbildung<\/span>","status":1,"numChildren":3,"path":"\/ausbildung\/","template":"basic-page","actions":[{"cn":"Edit","name":"Bearbeiten","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/edit\/?id=1403"},{"cn":"View","name":"Anzeigen","url":"http:\/\/utg.local\/ausbildung\/"},{"cn":"New","name":"Neu","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/add\/?parent_id=1403"},{"cn":"Move","name":"Bewegen","url":"#"},{"cn":"Extras","name":"<i class='fa fa-angle-right'><\/i>","url":"#","extras":{"unpub":{"cn":"Unpublish","name":"Nicht ver\u00f6ffentlichen","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=unpub&id=1403","ajax":true},"hide":{"cn":"Hide","name":"Verstecken","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=hide&id=1403","ajax":true},"lock":{"cn":"Lock","name":"Sperren","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=lock&id=1403","ajax":true},"trash":{"cn":"Trash","name":"<i class='fa fa-trash-o'><\/i>&nbsp;Papierkorb","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=trash&id=1403","ajax":true}}}]},{"id":1396,"label":"<span class='label_title'>Links<\/span>","status":1,"numChildren":11,"path":"\/links\/","template":"links","actions":[{"cn":"Edit","name":"Bearbeiten","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/edit\/?id=1396"},{"cn":"View","name":"Anzeigen","url":"http:\/\/utg.local\/links\/"},{"cn":"New","name":"Neu","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/add\/?parent_id=1396"},{"cn":"Move","name":"Bewegen","url":"#"},{"cn":"Extras","name":"<i class='fa fa-angle-right'><\/i>","url":"#","extras":{"unpub":{"cn":"Unpublish","name":"Nicht ver\u00f6ffentlichen","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=unpub&id=1396","ajax":true},"hide":{"cn":"Hide","name":"Verstecken","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=hide&id=1396","ajax":true},"lock":{"cn":"Lock","name":"Sperren","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=lock&id=1396","ajax":true},"trash":{"cn":"Trash","name":"<i class='fa fa-trash-o'><\/i>&nbsp;Papierkorb","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=trash&id=1396","ajax":true}}}]},{"id":1399,"label":"<span class='label_title'>Suche<\/span>","status":1,"numChildren":0,"path":"\/suche\/","template":"search-page","actions":[{"cn":"Edit","name":"Bearbeiten","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/edit\/?id=1399"},{"cn":"View","name":"Anzeigen","url":"http:\/\/utg.local\/suche\/"},{"cn":"New","name":"Neu","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/add\/?parent_id=1399"},{"cn":"Move","name":"Bewegen","url":"#"},{"cn":"Extras","name":"<i class='fa fa-angle-right'><\/i>","url":"#","extras":{"unpub":{"cn":"Unpublish","name":"Nicht ver\u00f6ffentlichen","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=unpub&id=1399","ajax":true},"hide":{"cn":"Hide","name":"Verstecken","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=hide&id=1399","ajax":true},"lock":{"cn":"Lock","name":"Sperren","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=lock&id=1399","ajax":true},"trash":{"cn":"Trash","name":"<i class='fa fa-trash-o'><\/i>&nbsp;Papierkorb","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=trash&id=1399","ajax":true}}}]},{"id":1544,"label":"<span class='label_title'>Kontakt<\/span>","status":1025,"numChildren":0,"path":"\/kontakt\/","template":"contact","actions":[{"cn":"Edit","name":"Bearbeiten","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/edit\/?id=1544"},{"cn":"View","name":"Anzeigen","url":"http:\/\/utg.local\/kontakt\/"},{"cn":"New","name":"Neu","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/add\/?parent_id=1544"},{"cn":"Move","name":"Bewegen","url":"#"},{"cn":"Extras","name":"<i class='fa fa-angle-right'><\/i>","url":"#","extras":{"unpub":{"cn":"Unpublish","name":"Nicht ver\u00f6ffentlichen","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=unpub&id=1544","ajax":true},"unhide":{"cn":"Unhide","name":"Nicht verstecken","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=unhide&id=1544","ajax":true},"lock":{"cn":"Lock","name":"Sperren","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=lock&id=1544","ajax":true},"trash":{"cn":"Trash","name":"<i class='fa fa-trash-o'><\/i>&nbsp;Papierkorb","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=trash&id=1544","ajax":true}}}]},{"id":1397,"label":"<span class='label_title'>Impressum<\/span>","status":1025,"numChildren":0,"path":"\/impressum\/","template":"basic-page","actions":[{"cn":"Edit","name":"Bearbeiten","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/edit\/?id=1397"},{"cn":"View","name":"Anzeigen","url":"http:\/\/utg.local\/impressum\/"},{"cn":"New","name":"Neu","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/add\/?parent_id=1397"},{"cn":"Move","name":"Bewegen","url":"#"},{"cn":"Extras","name":"<i class='fa fa-angle-right'><\/i>","url":"#","extras":{"unpub":{"cn":"Unpublish","name":"Nicht ver\u00f6ffentlichen","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=unpub&id=1397","ajax":true},"unhide":{"cn":"Unhide","name":"Nicht verstecken","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=unhide&id=1397","ajax":true},"lock":{"cn":"Lock","name":"Sperren","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=lock&id=1397","ajax":true},"trash":{"cn":"Trash","name":"<i class='fa fa-trash-o'><\/i>&nbsp;Papierkorb","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=trash&id=1397","ajax":true}}}]},{"id":1398,"label":"<span class='label_title'>Taoismus<\/span>","status":1025,"numChildren":6,"path":"\/taoismus\/","template":"basic-page","actions":[{"cn":"Edit","name":"Bearbeiten","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/edit\/?id=1398"},{"cn":"View","name":"Anzeigen","url":"http:\/\/utg.local\/taoismus\/"},{"cn":"New","name":"Neu","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/add\/?parent_id=1398"},{"cn":"Move","name":"Bewegen","url":"#"},{"cn":"Extras","name":"<i class='fa fa-angle-right'><\/i>","url":"#","extras":{"unpub":{"cn":"Unpublish","name":"Nicht ver\u00f6ffentlichen","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=unpub&id=1398","ajax":true},"unhide":{"cn":"Unhide","name":"Nicht verstecken","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=unhide&id=1398","ajax":true},"lock":{"cn":"Lock","name":"Sperren","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=lock&id=1398","ajax":true},"trash":{"cn":"Trash","name":"<i class='fa fa-trash-o'><\/i>&nbsp;Papierkorb","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=trash&id=1398","ajax":true}}}]},{"id":1401,"label":"<span class='label_title'>Pressespiegel<\/span>","status":1025,"numChildren":2,"path":"\/pressespiegel\/","template":"basic-page","actions":[{"cn":"Edit","name":"Bearbeiten","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/edit\/?id=1401"},{"cn":"View","name":"Anzeigen","url":"http:\/\/utg.local\/pressespiegel\/"},{"cn":"New","name":"Neu","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/add\/?parent_id=1401"},{"cn":"Move","name":"Bewegen","url":"#"},{"cn":"Extras","name":"<i class='fa fa-angle-right'><\/i>","url":"#","extras":{"unpub":{"cn":"Unpublish","name":"Nicht ver\u00f6ffentlichen","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=unpub&id=1401","ajax":true},"unhide":{"cn":"Unhide","name":"Nicht verstecken","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=unhide&id=1401","ajax":true},"lock":{"cn":"Lock","name":"Sperren","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=lock&id=1401","ajax":true},"trash":{"cn":"Trash","name":"<i class='fa fa-trash-o'><\/i>&nbsp;Papierkorb","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=trash&id=1401","ajax":true}}}]},{"id":1402,"label":"<span class='label_title'>Lesetipps<\/span>","status":1025,"numChildren":1,"path":"\/lesetipps\/","template":"basic-page","actions":[{"cn":"Edit","name":"Bearbeiten","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/edit\/?id=1402"},{"cn":"View","name":"Anzeigen","url":"http:\/\/utg.local\/lesetipps\/"},{"cn":"New","name":"Neu","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/add\/?parent_id=1402"},{"cn":"Move","name":"Bewegen","url":"#"},{"cn":"Extras","name":"<i class='fa fa-angle-right'><\/i>","url":"#","extras":{"unpub":{"cn":"Unpublish","name":"Nicht ver\u00f6ffentlichen","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=unpub&id=1402","ajax":true},"unhide":{"cn":"Unhide","name":"Nicht verstecken","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=unhide&id=1402","ajax":true},"lock":{"cn":"Lock","name":"Sperren","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=lock&id=1402","ajax":true},"trash":{"cn":"Trash","name":"<i class='fa fa-trash-o'><\/i>&nbsp;Papierkorb","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=trash&id=1402","ajax":true}}}]},{"id":1781,"label":"<span class='label_title'>Orte<\/span>","status":1025,"numChildren":46,"path":"\/orte\/","template":"places","actions":[{"cn":"Edit","name":"Bearbeiten","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/edit\/?id=1781"},{"cn":"New","name":"Neu","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/add\/?parent_id=1781"},{"cn":"Move","name":"Bewegen","url":"#"},{"cn":"Extras","name":"<i class='fa fa-angle-right'><\/i>","url":"#","extras":{"unpub":{"cn":"Unpublish","name":"Nicht ver\u00f6ffentlichen","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=unpub&id=1781","ajax":true},"unhide":{"cn":"Unhide","name":"Nicht verstecken","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=unhide&id=1781","ajax":true},"lock":{"cn":"Lock","name":"Sperren","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=lock&id=1781","ajax":true},"trash":{"cn":"Trash","name":"<i class='fa fa-trash-o'><\/i>&nbsp;Papierkorb","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=trash&id=1781","ajax":true}}}]},{"id":1035,"label":"<span class='label_title'>Helpers<\/span>","status":1025,"numChildren":5,"path":"\/helpers\/","template":"basic-page","actions":[{"cn":"Edit","name":"Bearbeiten","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/edit\/?id=1035"},{"cn":"View","name":"Anzeigen","url":"http:\/\/utg.local\/helpers\/"},{"cn":"New","name":"Neu","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/add\/?parent_id=1035"},{"cn":"Move","name":"Bewegen","url":"#"},{"cn":"Extras","name":"<i class='fa fa-angle-right'><\/i>","url":"#","extras":{"unpub":{"cn":"Unpublish","name":"Nicht ver\u00f6ffentlichen","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=unpub&id=1035","ajax":true},"unhide":{"cn":"Unhide","name":"Nicht verstecken","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=unhide&id=1035","ajax":true},"lock":{"cn":"Lock","name":"Sperren","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=lock&id=1035","ajax":true},"trash":{"cn":"Trash","name":"<i class='fa fa-trash-o'><\/i>&nbsp;Papierkorb","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=trash&id=1035","ajax":true}}}]},{"id":1390,"label":"<span class='label_title'>Module<\/span>","status":1025,"numChildren":8,"path":"\/modules\/","template":"basic-page","actions":[{"cn":"Edit","name":"Bearbeiten","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/edit\/?id=1390"},{"cn":"View","name":"Anzeigen","url":"http:\/\/utg.local\/modules\/"},{"cn":"New","name":"Neu","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/add\/?parent_id=1390"},{"cn":"Move","name":"Bewegen","url":"#"},{"cn":"Extras","name":"<i class='fa fa-angle-right'><\/i>","url":"#","extras":{"unpub":{"cn":"Unpublish","name":"Nicht ver\u00f6ffentlichen","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=unpub&id=1390","ajax":true},"unhide":{"cn":"Unhide","name":"Nicht verstecken","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=unhide&id=1390","ajax":true},"lock":{"cn":"Lock","name":"Sperren","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=lock&id=1390","ajax":true},"trash":{"cn":"Trash","name":"<i class='fa fa-trash-o'><\/i>&nbsp;Papierkorb","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=trash&id=1390","ajax":true}}}]},{"id":1490,"label":"<span class='label_title'>Kontrollzentrum<\/span><i class='PageListStatusIcon fa fa-fw fa-key'><\/i>","status":1025,"numChildren":6,"path":"\/dashboard\/","template":"dashboard","actions":[{"cn":"Edit","name":"Bearbeiten","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/edit\/?id=1490"},{"cn":"View","name":"Anzeigen","url":"http:\/\/utg.local\/dashboard\/"},{"cn":"New","name":"Neu","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/add\/?parent_id=1490"},{"cn":"Move","name":"Bewegen","url":"#"},{"cn":"Extras","name":"<i class='fa fa-angle-right'><\/i>","url":"#","extras":{"unpub":{"cn":"Unpublish","name":"Nicht ver\u00f6ffentlichen","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=unpub&id=1490","ajax":true},"unhide":{"cn":"Unhide","name":"Nicht verstecken","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=unhide&id=1490","ajax":true},"lock":{"cn":"Lock","name":"Sperren","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=lock&id=1490","ajax":true},"trash":{"cn":"Trash","name":"<i class='fa fa-trash-o'><\/i>&nbsp;Papierkorb","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=trash&id=1490","ajax":true}}}],"addClass":"PageListAccessOff"},{"id":1026,"label":"<span class='label_title'>login<\/span>","status":1025,"numChildren":0,"path":"\/login\/","template":"login","actions":[{"cn":"Edit","name":"Bearbeiten","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/edit\/?id=1026"},{"cn":"View","name":"Anzeigen","url":"http:\/\/utg.local\/login\/"},{"cn":"New","name":"Neu","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/add\/?parent_id=1026"},{"cn":"Move","name":"Bewegen","url":"#"},{"cn":"Extras","name":"<i class='fa fa-angle-right'><\/i>","url":"#","extras":{"unpub":{"cn":"Unpublish","name":"Nicht ver\u00f6ffentlichen","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=unpub&id=1026","ajax":true},"unhide":{"cn":"Unhide","name":"Nicht verstecken","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=unhide&id=1026","ajax":true},"lock":{"cn":"Lock","name":"Sperren","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=lock&id=1026","ajax":true},"trash":{"cn":"Trash","name":"<i class='fa fa-trash-o'><\/i>&nbsp;Papierkorb","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=trash&id=1026","ajax":true}}}]},{"id":1027,"label":"<span class='label_title'>reset-pass<\/span>","status":1025,"numChildren":0,"path":"\/reset-pass\/","template":"reset-pass","actions":[{"cn":"Edit","name":"Bearbeiten","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/edit\/?id=1027"},{"cn":"View","name":"Anzeigen","url":"http:\/\/utg.local\/reset-pass\/"},{"cn":"New","name":"Neu","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/add\/?parent_id=1027"},{"cn":"Move","name":"Bewegen","url":"#"},{"cn":"Extras","name":"<i class='fa fa-angle-right'><\/i>","url":"#","extras":{"unpub":{"cn":"Unpublish","name":"Nicht ver\u00f6ffentlichen","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=unpub&id=1027","ajax":true},"unhide":{"cn":"Unhide","name":"Nicht verstecken","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=unhide&id=1027","ajax":true},"lock":{"cn":"Lock","name":"Sperren","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=lock&id=1027","ajax":true},"trash":{"cn":"Trash","name":"<i class='fa fa-trash-o'><\/i>&nbsp;Papierkorb","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=trash&id=1027","ajax":true}}}]},{"id":1400,"label":"<span class='label_title'>import<\/span>","status":3073,"numChildren":0,"path":"\/import\/","template":"import","actions":[{"cn":"Edit","name":"Bearbeiten","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/edit\/?id=1400"},{"cn":"View","name":"Anzeigen","url":"http:\/\/utg.local\/import\/"},{"cn":"New","name":"Neu","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/add\/?parent_id=1400"},{"cn":"Move","name":"Bewegen","url":"#"},{"cn":"Extras","name":"<i class='fa fa-angle-right'><\/i>","url":"#","extras":{"pub":{"cn":"Publish","name":"Ver\u00f6ffentlichen","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=pub&id=1400","ajax":true},"unhide":{"cn":"Unhide","name":"Nicht verstecken","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=unhide&id=1400","ajax":true},"lock":{"cn":"Lock","name":"Sperren","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=lock&id=1400","ajax":true},"trash":{"cn":"Trash","name":"<i class='fa fa-trash-o'><\/i>&nbsp;Papierkorb","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=trash&id=1400","ajax":true}}}]},{"id":1431,"label":"<span class='label_title'>Nutzungsbedingungen Newsletter<\/span>","status":1025,"numChildren":0,"path":"\/nutzungsbedingungen-newsletter\/","template":"basic-page","actions":[{"cn":"Edit","name":"Bearbeiten","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/edit\/?id=1431"},{"cn":"View","name":"Anzeigen","url":"http:\/\/utg.local\/nutzungsbedingungen-newsletter\/"},{"cn":"New","name":"Neu","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/add\/?parent_id=1431"},{"cn":"Move","name":"Bewegen","url":"#"},{"cn":"Extras","name":"<i class='fa fa-angle-right'><\/i>","url":"#","extras":{"unpub":{"cn":"Unpublish","name":"Nicht ver\u00f6ffentlichen","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=unpub&id=1431","ajax":true},"unhide":{"cn":"Unhide","name":"Nicht verstecken","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=unhide&id=1431","ajax":true},"lock":{"cn":"Lock","name":"Sperren","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=lock&id=1431","ajax":true},"trash":{"cn":"Trash","name":"<i class='fa fa-trash-o'><\/i>&nbsp;Papierkorb","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=trash&id=1431","ajax":true}}}]},{"id":27,"label":"404 Seite nicht gefunden","status":1035,"numChildren":0,"path":"\/http404\/","template":"basic-page","actions":[{"cn":"Edit","name":"Bearbeiten","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/edit\/?id=27"},{"cn":"View","name":"Anzeigen","url":"http:\/\/utg.local\/http404\/"},{"cn":"New","name":"Neu","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/add\/?parent_id=27"},{"cn":"Move","name":"Bewegen","url":"#"},{"cn":"Extras","name":"<i class='fa fa-angle-right'><\/i>","url":"#","extras":{"unpub":{"cn":"Unpublish","name":"Nicht ver\u00f6ffentlichen","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=unpub&id=27","ajax":true},"unhide":{"cn":"Unhide","name":"Nicht verstecken","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=unhide&id=27","ajax":true},"lock":{"cn":"Lock","name":"Sperren","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/?action=lock&id=27","ajax":true}}}],"type":"System"},{"id":2,"label":"<span class='label_title'>Admin<\/span><i class='PageListStatusIcon fa fa-fw fa-key'><\/i>","status":1035,"numChildren":7,"path":"\/utgcontrol\/","template":"admin","actions":[{"cn":"Edit","name":"Bearbeiten","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/edit\/?id=2"},{"cn":"View","name":"Anzeigen","url":"http:\/\/utg.local\/utgcontrol\/"},{"cn":"New","name":"Neu","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/add\/?parent_id=2"},{"cn":"Move","name":"Bewegen","url":"#"}],"addClass":"PageListAccessOff","type":"System"},{"id":7,"label":"Papierkorb<i class='PageListStatusIcon fa fa-fw fa-trash-o'><\/i>","status":1039,"numChildren":6,"path":"\/trash\/","template":"admin","actions":[{"cn":"Empty","name":"Leeren","url":"\/utgcontrol\/page\/trash\/"}],"addClass":"PageListAccessOff","type":"System","note":"&lt; Papierkorb offen: Seiten hierher verschieben um sie wegzuwerfen"}],"start":0,"limit":50}
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[22001]: String data, right truncated: 1406 Data too long for column 'data' at row 1' in /var/www/utg.local/wire/modules/Session/SessionHandlerDB/SessionHandlerDB.module:109
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/utg.local/wire/modules/Session/SessionHandlerDB/SessionHandlerDB.module(109): PDOStatement->execute()
#1 [internal function]: SessionHandlerDB->write('sj6ovgbs6l6btf4...', 'Session|a:13:{s...')
#2 [internal function]: session_write_close()
#3 {main}
  thrown in /var/www/utg.local/wire/modules/Session/SessionHandlerDB/SessionHandlerDB.module on line 109

So it seems DB related in this case. DB -Client Version: libmysql - mysqlnd 5.0.12-dev - 20150407. Guess I should update my local dev MySQL version...

EDIT: DB Version actually is Server-Version: 5.7.21 - MySQL Community Server (GPL)
Deleting all entries in seesion table doesn't help