flydev

Duplicator: Backup and move sites

11 minutes ago, flydev said:

Answering from my mobile.

Good catch ! I will update the module with  your patch, we need now to alert the user that some files are not resdable and thus excluded from the zip. Thanks again @theo!

Yes, it took a while. I had the idea before, but was using "file_exists" which is not enough. The file has to be readable.

It's all fine now. The files were some hidden ".directory" files, which for a reason were not readable for the webserver.

These were blocking the entire zip building process.

Thank you.

• Like 1

There is another little problem. I guess it has to do with mod_userdir.

If you go to the package manager page and delete a package (trashcan), the item will be deleted but you will get redirected to an invalid URL.

Sort of:

/~theo/mysite/~theomysiteprocesswire/setup/duplicator/?action=none

Thank you.

• Like 1

Could you check (inspect) with your browser the data attribute of the "Delete All" button please ?

The result should be something like this :

path.thumb.png.2c267b78d5046735ef19d64a5876892e.png

9 hours ago, flydev said:

I just installed a fresh XAMP on a Windows machine for a test and everything worked there. (XAMP and the bitnami PW module)

Are you running the last version of Duplicator (1.1.5) ?

When you say briefly, did you mean "instantly" ? if yes,  it can be the problem that @theo encountered which is fixed in the 1.1.5.

Please let me know, thanks you.

I think it is the same problem (I read the rest of the thread). Updating made progress but then I was getting the same error as @theo. I'm a beginner with processwire so I will let you two hash things out and try to update again in a few days. 

• Like 3

@flydev

"Delete All" seems OK, but I was talking about the trashcans.

<button id="deletePackages" class="ui-button ui-widget ui-corner-all ui-state-default" name="deletePackages" value="Delete All" type="button" data-action="http://localhost/~theo/mysite/processwire/setup/duplicator/?action=deleteAll"><span class="ui-button-text"><i class="fa fa-trash"></i> Delete All</span></button>

Trashcan is wrong:

<a href="?action=delete&file=2017-12-07_15-22-42-localhost.package.zip" class="trashTrigger" data-action="http://localhost/~theo/mysite/~theomysiteprocesswire/setup/duplicator/?action=none"><i class="fa fa-trash"></i></a>

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I read you too fast!  Ok yes I forgot to update this link! :-[

Will fix it in 1.1.6 - Thanks theo !

@msavard and did you tried the 1.1.5 if it solve your issue ?

Also a small tip for you in case you're not aware. You can use this module - ProcessWireUpgrade - and update the module you want in one click.

Edited by flydev
tip
  • Like 3

Module updated to version 1.1.6, I fixed what we discussed here and included various small fix in ProcessDuplicator and GoogleDrive.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, flydev said:

Module updated to version 1.1.6

Cool :) Do you have a rough timing estimate for DropBox API v2 support?

• Like 1

I will try to find the time this week @szabesz

Also, if you got 5 minutes and you still have the 1&1 host account, could you test duplicator on it ?  I just built a package successfully on 1&1 :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, flydev said:

I just built a package successfully on 1&1

Also cool :)

Luckily I moved the site to a speedy VPS and the 1&1 account is cancelled. Since I prefer DropBox it would be great to be able to use the module for remote backups too.

I have my own shared hosting account but that is a lot better one than 1&1's shoddy service. Anyway, I will test the current version with my account this weekend.

Edited by szabesz
missing words
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, flydev said:

Module updated to version 1.1.6, I fixed what we discussed here and included various small fix in ProcessDuplicator and GoogleDrive.

Great! Thank you!

• Like 1

@flydev I've uploaded the "Duplicator-SDKs" folder via FTP into the "Duplicator" folder in the modules directory, but the checkbox for Google Drive (I'm only interested in this SDK, not Amazon's) stays greyed out. Is there something else I should do?

1 minute ago, jacmaes said:

I've uploaded the "Duplicator-SDKs" folder via FTP into the "Duplicator" folder

As the readme say, you have to only upload/merge the SDKs folder which reside inside the Duplicator-SDKs folder.

After downloading and opening the Duplicator-SDKs ZIP archive, you have this tree :

paths.png.9f9a22641ea03deb30ae958f307e527a.png

• Like 2

Sorry, I should have checked the docs first. I'm getting the following error with Google Drive:

Error: Call to undefined function GuzzleHttp\Handler\curl_reset() (line 78 of /home/mydomain/public_html/site/site/modules/Duplicator/SDKs/google-api-php-client-2.2.0/vendor/guzzlehttp/guzzle/src/Handler/CurlFactory.php)

This site is hosted on a cheap, shared Godaddy account by the way.

What is the version of your ProcessWire installation ?  I tested it on 2.8 and 3.x and everything is running fine.

The latest dev, 3.085. Maybe curl support is restricted on Goddady, which wouldn't surprise me considering my (awful) experience with them.  I'm trying on another server (VPS). So far I'm not getting this error message.

Thanks, yeah it can be the issue. I am googling  just to be sure. Thanks again for your input on this.

@jacmaes could you check which version of PHP is installed on the GoDaddy host ? Its almost sure that is a PHP config server error.

Good ! 

and for the GoDaddy host then, you have to upgrade PHP through CPanel to at least PHP 5.6 and "maybe" it will work :)

I say maybe because as crappy shared host, you will may encounter timeout issue there. If you upgrade your host and test Duplicator on it, let me know if you managed to build a package successfully. Thanks!