Help for First Project

darkmesaia

Hello all, I would like to start up a project from scratch. The project is not pretty complicated since only contains images and texts as base

It is about 7-8 pages different content

I would like in my first project with PW your help on how to start and what to i do... What proper structure to follow

My knowledge is of a good level as html & css & php I try as best as possible

Thanks in advance

Hi!

With processwire there are many solutions to one problem. Also about "how do I structure my project". In general I'd always recommend to just start with your project and learn by doing so that you learn why the structure you chose is good or maybe why not to improve the next time.

Have a look at this thread. @MilenKo is documenting his start with processwire there pretty thoroughly - a lot of questions about starting with processwire are discussed. I'd recommend to scan the first couple of pages to get some inspiration to get started!

Also there are the tutorials on the homepage: http://processwire.com/docs/tutorials/
Also you might want to make a test installation with one of the site-profiles which are included as an example to learn from.

Good luck and enjoy : )

• Like 3

Hello @darkmesaia I often recommend these to start with:

Edited by szabesz
typos
  • Like 5