• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Orkun
      Hi Guys
      How can I make a redirect inside the .htaccess to my custom maintenance.html file when any URL of my Website is accessed except the processwire admin (www.example.com/processwire/).
      Because I want that my User's still can access the website when they are loggedin in Processwire.
      When the current url starts with /processwire or if there is a processwire-login-cookie (Is there a cookie when user is logged in Processwire?) available the redirect should not work. Otherwise it should work.
      How can I achieve this?
    • By rushy
      Hello. I have recently adopted PW markup regions and really like this way of working. However, I am also trying to learn how to use Ajax and I am not sure of a good way to use the two together. Has anyone got any experience, tips or hints on using them together? For ajax -  I've used a simple scheme where I have a "webservice" template and page that handles Ajax requests and returns the appropriate content wrapped with some markup for the requesting page. I have markup regions enabled and all my pages (bar webservice) include a _main.php which brings in the headers, a default body and the footer. My javascript intercepts the page links and does my ajax call to webservice and that sends back the appropriate markup which is then placed by in the div #body defined in _main.php.  Does this seem a reasonable way to work? I guess I am looking for some advice before I invest too much time going the wrong way!
      Any guidance, remarks,  comments, or a nudge in the right direction greatly appreciated.
      Paul
    • By gerald
      In my frontend I would like to implement a small AJAX-solution, but it does´nt work. For example:
      template/js/ajax.js: contains jquery-ajax-snippet with click-function like this: $.post('ajax.inc', function(e) {});
      template/ajax.inc: contains db-query with HTML-output
      template/home.php: contains div-element for the ajax-response, e.g. <div id='result'>...ajax-response...</div>
      It seems, PW does´nt allow database-requests via AJAX (jquery). I know the post from Ryan "How to work with AJAX driven content in ProcessWire". But this solution requires a completely new template-concept. I only need a simple solution for a small ajax-db-request.
      Thanks to all
    • By neophron
      Hi there,
      a few weeks ago I completed a 3.098 installation (server php 7.2). Yesterday I wanted to login but failed. I tried different browsers, meanwhile on two different PCs, but no login.
      Then I realized, that after hitting the »Login« button, there was no message (admin name – Login failed). I also tried all procedures (https://processwire-recipes.com/recipes/resetting-admin-password-via-api/). Then I checked the errors.txt (site/assets/logs) – nothing.
      The frontend works fine. Is there a way to check this Processwire installation? Could be something missing?

• By Jennifer Stock
      Greetings. I would like to restrict access to certain sections of my organization's ProcessWire site using pubcookie. We are rolling out Shibboleth authentication later this year but for now, it seems I can only make use of our institution's single sign-on routine by utilizing rules in an .htaccess file. 
      I am wondering if there is a way to ask PW to apply these rules to certain pages in the site, whether via template type or location in the page tree:
      AuthType UWNetID PubcookieAppID "MyApplication" require type staff faculty