jmartsch

Estimate needed for Lister Pro extension

Hi guys I need an estimate for the following task:

I developed a job candidate application in ProcessWire and need an extension to a Lister Pro Page.

My customer wants to display a summary table of the filtered data like in the attached screenshot.
When you filtered the view, that summary should show how many candidates have which status according to the actual filtered view.

If you change the filter, the summary table has to be updated also.

Who can accomplish this task and what would it cost?

I first need an estimate to tell it to my customer. If he says the price is ok I will provide you with FTP Data to a dev server version of  that tool.

Thank you in advance.

Statusmitteilung in Bewerberliste.png

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jmartsch

I want to show the field "Bilder Französisch" in the admin only if the french title field is filled out.
      So I entered in the "show this field only if" section on the field 
      title_fr!="" but this doesn't work. How can I achieve this?
    • By ridgedale
      Please could someone explain how to mark a topic as solved. This does not appear to be covered by the guidelines.
    • By gerritvanaaken
      Hi there!
      I need to gather a list of all comments, regardless of the parent page of each comment. Is there a global $comments object, which can do this? Something like:
      foreach($comments->find('sort=-created') as $comment) { // show comment } I did not find anything similar in the forums. Can someone help me?
    • By Mackski
      Just wondering why the custom format is not applied to select options for page reference fields.
      Is there an easy way to hook and make it possible?
      Here are the appropriate (offending) template fields:

• By jmartsch
      I want to add a tab to an edit page in the admin via API. I found a code from @kixe here https://processwire.com/talk/topic/15015-tabs-in-module-config-page/?do=findComment&comment=134624 that basically does this, but I can´t get it to work correctly (see screenshot).
      As you can see the Tab has a weird name and the submit button appears before the fieldset. Also the tab should appear as second, directly after "Inhalt (content)".
      Maybe I did something wrong when adding the tab to the form?
      Here is the code that I used:
      public function ready() { $this->addHookAfter('ProcessPageEdit::buildForm', $this, 'addButtons'); } public function addButtons($event) { $page = $event->object->getPage(); if ($page->template == "bewerbung") { $form = $event->return; $inputfields = new InputfieldWrapper(); $tab = new InputfieldWrapper(); $tab->attr('title', 'Settings'); $tab->attr('class', 'WireTab'); $markup = $this->modules->get('InputfieldMarkup'); $markup->label = 'Settings'; $markup->value = '<p>Just a placeholder for some inputfields.</p>'; $tab->add($markup); $inputfields->add($tab); $form->add($inputfields); } }