ProcessWire completely broke?

Tom.

Hello, 

I've recently done an update on one of our websites adding a field to a template. I changed 1 template by adding the field echo  <?=$page->field->url?>, that was the only change. 

After clearing ProCache so users can see the update. All images stopped working on the website, strange? I only edited the one file. Then I noticed that the SEO module stopped working, and also a lot of functionality just stopped working.

Here's where it gets strange, if I'm logged in everything is fine. I've cleared and disabled ProCache however, that hasn't fixed anything. 

This is the error I'm getting in the logs based on an image

Error: Call to a member function width() on boolean (line 15 of /home/eizo/public_html/site/assets/cache/FileCompiler/site/templates/stockist.php)

Why would the image field come out as a boolean?

I've ran an update on ProcessWire and nothing.

EDIT:
Deleting the folder /home/eizo/public_html/site/assets/cache/FileCompiler/ does nothing. 

EDIT2:
It appears that it was due to Access on the field, even though guest and moderator had permission to view the field but not edit (which I want). No idea how to get around this so our moderator can not change images on the website, without it breaking the website. However the SEO module still isn't working.

5 hours ago, Tom. said:

It appears that it was due to Access on the field, even though guest and moderator had permission to view the field but not edit (which I want).

Try ticking the "Make field value accessible from API even if not viewable" checkbox under "Access toggles".

• Like 3