Sign in to follow this  
regesh

Update from 2.4

I need to update prw site but it uses version 2.4
How to update it to 2.5 or 2.6 or maybe to latest. I need it because many usefull modules don't support 2.5

thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Macaco
      Hi there, 
      I have two templates that should talk to each other. One is for events which should access a list of artists (eventually add a new artist) and their images related to that event; the second is the artist page, which the user should be able to add or remove events that they participated, also mentioning which images are related to each event.
      Some sort of feedback loop between the two.
      I have tried searching around the community and google, but maybe I'm not formulating the question properly. 
      Thank you all for the amazing work with Processwire and the community support. I have made a few websites with PCW yet I'm still quite between beginner and intermediate.
    • By louisstephens
      So I have been diving into hooks lately, and I am enjoying them thus far. However, I guess I am a bit stumped on how to achieve what I want too. I am trying to set up a hook that would create a new child page when the parent page is saved. However, when you save the parent page a second time, I just need to update the child page without creating multiple child pages. What would be the best way to go about this?
      So after rereading my post, I believe it is a bit vague so I will try to explain more. 
      The Goal:
      Create a page with a template "one". Once the page is created/saved => create a new child page with the template of "two" If the parent is saved anytime after, do nothing to the child page (limit the parent page to one child page) The parent page is really just being used to output content, whereas the child page is being used to pull out the some fields from the parent to be used elsewhere. I might have made this too complicated in my head.
    • By jsantari
      I have a site that I want to update from 2.6.1 to the latest 2.8. Do I need to go to 2.7 first then 2.8?
    • By theoretic
      Hi there! And thanks for Processwire which i like very much.
      Got a problem while trying to update from 3.0.65 (with admin theme UIkit ) to 3.0.78 . Tried to do it both via ProcessWireUpgrade module and by copying/replacing the files and dirs manually. In every case i got the problem with UIKit admin theme. The first try to reload any admin page after update gives the following errors:
      Notice: Undefined variable: adminTheme in D:\work\sites\home\sea.dev\webroot\site\modules\AdminThemeUikit\init.php on line 121 Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on null in D:\work\sites\home\sea.dev\webroot\site\modules\AdminThemeUikit\init.php on line 121 It is officially recommended to reload the page several times after update to get the admin interface functional again, but it's not my case. The problem still persists. It's obvious that $adminTheme is not initialized. Reverting back to /wire dir of version 3.0.65 removes the problem. Switching to default admin theme and then updating to 3.0.78 makes the admin interface fully functional -- but switching to UIKit admin theme leads to the error again.
      Will appreciate any help. Thanks in advance!
    • By celfred
      Hello,
      I'm desperately trying to update my website to PW 3.0.62 and I'm facing issues to to module compatibility. I was stuck with Pages2Pdf which I managed to solve bu updating the module from Github, but now it's the Pages Web Service module... and this time, I don't know wht to do
      The Module is found there. But it is quite old and I can't find it in the modules catalogue... and my site is making quite a use of it (I can't think of a way to do otherwise, sorry...)
      After adding the FileCompiler=0 to the module pages, the error I'm stuck with is :
      Fatal error: Class 'WireData' not found in /home/celfred/PlanetAlert/site/modules/ServicePages/ServicePages.module on line 22
      and I have no idea on what to do... I must admit I'm not a programmer but a middle-school teacher... (for your information, here's the site I'm talking about : http://planetalert.tuxfamily.org ) but I'm struggling hard to solve the different issues I have to face and I'm wlling to understand things. I have just spent many hours trying to make 2.8 work on my localhost (and it seems ok ) but I'd like to switch to 3.x to prepare the future
      If anyone had the will to spend a few minutes to try and help me, I would greatly appreciate.
      Thanks in advance !
      If you need more information to understand my problem, feel free to ask.