Mimic a Microsoft Access application with Processwire

Krlos

Hi there,

I'm trying to imitate an application built on Microsoft Access, so far I have been able to create most of the functionality, I only lack a part destined to enter records that depend on a parent.

I am attaching an image from Microsoft Access, where you can see the functionality that I need to create.

access-2.jpg

I would like to be able to add each of those child records on the same template form for the Parent, then when I list the records of the Parent, I can get all the reports per client and in each of those reports the children records.

It would be possible to build this with Processwire?

Thank you!

I assume that when you say parent and child you are talking about pages. If you need to edit the fields of the child pages directly in the listing then you could use Lister Pro for viewing the children list and editing the fields using the inline AJAX editing feature: https://processwire.com/blog/posts/inline-ajax-page-editing-comes-to-listerpro-processwire-2.6.6/

If you just need to show the fields from the child pages then you could generate a table from the child pages using Matrix or RuntimeMarkup.

• Like 1