My First Showcase Thread

CaelanStewart

I was not aware of this section's existence, and since I've submitted a number of sites to the site submission page, I thought it may be good to post them here, too.

So, over the past couple of years I've been using ProcessWire, I've had the opportunity to build a decent number of ProcessWire websites. I initially didn't like the idea of using ProcessWire when I was first required to use it, but I soon came regret even thinking that - ProcessWire is now my favourite CMS!

Here are some sites where I've been the primary/sole developer (I must say, I did not design these sites, I just turned the designer's visions into reality:

PROGRESS: A Creative Agency
This is the second iteration of the company I work for's website. it was built to reflect our amended brand identity and scope as an agency.

Hilton Extraordinary F&B
This website is access only, so you will be unable to see the site in action, however, I have linked to our case study on our website which has some screenshots. Note that the app is being discontinued, since they want a single sign on system. So for one, it just wasn't going to be simple to do the SSO system on the app. And two, the app was kind of pointless anyway, and they just fell for the old "we need an app for that", when a responsive website is just fine for their needs.

The Extraordinary F&B site also protects many important static files by restricting access to them, and using Apache X-SendFile to allow access to them when the user is authorised.

TY Logistics
This website is four a courier company based in the UK. The animating lines was fairly challenging, but I got there in the end. The animating lines work by generating an SVG path string on the fly, using various elements as reference points, setting the stroke-dasharray and stroke-dashoffset to the path length, and then animating stroke-dashoffset to zero. It utilises ScrollMagic for managing the scroll-based animations.

Guy Hollaway Architects
This website was built for an architects based in London and Hythe, UK.

Folkestone Harbour Arm
This was created to list events and information about the newly refurbished and converted Harbour Arm in Folkestone, United Kingdom. Unfortunately, there are no events on the site right now, which makes some areas look rather bare. However, there is a screenshot available on the page for this site on the sites directory.

Visit Romney Marsh
This was a budget-wise project to promote the Romney Marsh in the south-east of England. It features a Google Maps integration for the listing of attractions and accommodation. And has another, very similar map for events on and around the Romney Marsh.

Hythe Care Homes
This has to be one of the coolest care home websites I've seen! We developed a site for Hythe Care Homes, a care business consisting of three separate homes for old-aged people. 

More to come soon when I have time. On my lunch break right now, you see.

• Like 14