Email address in exchange for showing the page

thlinna

Hi, 

I know this may be trivial question but please forgive newbie. I would like to implement a set of pages that each collect email address from the target audience and in exchange sends small pdf attachment to the customer with perhaps WireMailMailgun?

Sorry @blynx. I formulated the question wrong.

I am rather looking for answer how to create the registration or email collection procedure for the PW and what modules / quirks needs to be considered. After collecting the email the send with attachment is much easier part.

Ah!

Yea as soon as I finished the answer I as starting to realize that.

Well, basically I would put a form into a specific template - that template also receives the sent form and processes it.
Have a look into this thread about creating forms using the processwire API:

That's almost everything you need, you just need to add your markup and the Mailgun.

(Here is further documentation of $input: https://processwire.com/api/ref/input/) ... although you will hardly need that because you can also get the values through the $form then ... as you can see in the example

Yep, with FormBuilder this should be much easier. Also there were some threads / posts I remember, that handled about formbuilder and email attachements. I would go into the dedicated formbuilder pro forum and check the posts there, or ask there for help, if you do not find examples.

If you do not see the Pro Forum for FormBuilder, you should send a mail or PM to Ryan, so that he can add your account to the whitelist of that forum.

• Like 1