Photoshopmonkeys.com

vknt

Looking great vknt! Great character too!

One note: right under Mark Graham Dunn in the testimonials there is some encoding issue in Firefox on Windows 7. Seems like one character is a bit off.

Looks really great! Seems like a well created tool to save time. However regarding different sizes, is it possible to automate creation of various sizes, and how will it behave with filters when scaling? Are you using vectors for this because pixel icons will not work well? I know it says something that it can do duplicates but not much more infos on this.

One note: make the video playlist off, after watching the video it shows slash games videos. You can turn it of or add your own playlist with params.

Edit: BTW: I just bought it! ;)

Hi Soma, thanks :)

No the rescaling option is bitmapbased, personally I always use 2 document because mostly I tweak a little bit ont the buttons for retina.

I use the resizing options for non-ui assets.

If you have any other questions, let us know!

PS Thanks for the youtube tip, will change that.

Great looking site and nice video about how it works. If i where a photoshop user i would definitely buy it!

BTW, is that slash character your own creation? Having zero design skills i'm always in awe of stuff like that. You use illustrator for such things?