SQLSTATE[23000] warning

vwatson

pw 3.0.36

I just installed on a new site and received this warning when I accessed the admin url.

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry 'ProcessLogger' for key 'class'

Is that anything to worry about? The admin and site appear to be working fine. I just want to avoid issues down the road if there is a problem somewhere.

I think you should deal with it now. Take a look at the "modules" database table via PHPMyAdmin (or similar) and see if there are in fact more than one entry in the class field/column for ProcessLogger. You should probably just be able to delete one of them to remove the error, but I would like to know why it happened in the first place. Was this a completely fresh install with a new empty database?

• Like 1

If it is really a fresh ProcessWire instance, can't you just wipe it (deleting the database itself too, not just emptying it) and install it on your own? That way you should be able to spot if anything goes wrong during the installation process.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, vwatson said:

I did install it myself. I just didn't create the database. If there's only 1 entry for ProcessLogger, I should be okay now? I verified that in phpmyadmin.

Are you still getting the SQL warning?