FTP Connector on Processwire Estate Agent site

icreation

Our development website is complete and needs a PHP connector to a feed of properties to display on our client's front end.

We need to make a FTP connection to property information that is provided by another company. See attached demo data file.
Then we need to make pages in Processwire that display the property details (images, text, prices, etc) 

We have 2 templates
•    Property details – we will do the html and layout for this all we need from you is the data made available.
•    Property list – as above.
Also, we need a property filter so that visitors can select PRICE range, BEDROOMS to narrow the property list.
Please come back to me with a price and timescale as well as available start date.

datafile_example (2).zip

We need to make a FTP connection to property information that is provided by another company.
Do you need validation of the data as well or only the ftp connection and csv parsing? 

I find this interesting and would like to know more about how to do such a connection just so I would know where to start with this. I can start digging with Google but it would help if someone from here could say more about this. This would not be a regular ftp connection but more low level on php or maybe a scripted command ftp level ?