Does sorting pages really require a reload?

This newbie question may be stupid, but I dare to ask it anyway ;-)

After moving a page around in the ProcessWire backend I can’t click any other page name (well, of course I can click, but nothing happens) and have to press F5 for a reload before I can go on with any editing.

Is that intended or am I doing anything wrong?

I tested this in Chrome 20 and Firefox 13 under Windows 7.

After moving a page to a new place the following error message appears in the console:

POST http://[mydomain]/processwire/page/sort/	500 Internal Server Error

Error Exception: Page /roethelheimpark/ may not be rendered because outputFormatting is set to false. Call $page->setOutputFormatting(true) before rendering the page. (in /var/www/1061077/html/wire/modules/PageRender.module line 229)
#0 [internal function]: PageRender->___renderPage(Object(HookEvent))
#1 /var/www/1061077/html/wire/core/Wire.php(269): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#2 /var/www/1061077/html/wire/core/Wire.php(229): Wire->runHooks('renderPage', Array)
#3 /var/www/1061077/html/wire/core/Wire.php(291): Wire->__call('renderPage', Array)
#4 /var/www/1061077/html/wire/core/Wire.php(291): PageRender->renderPage(Object(HookEvent))
#5 /var/www/1061077/html/wire/core/Wire.php(229): Wire->runHooks('render', Array)
#6 /var/www/1061077/html/site/modules/ProcessPreview/ProcessPreview.module(43): Wire->__call('render', Array)
#7 /var/www/1061077/html/site/modules/ProcessPreview/ProcessPreview.module(43): Page->render()
#8 /var/www/1061077/html/wire/core/Wire.php(291): ProcessPreview->changeView(Object(HookEven
This error message was shown because you are using the command line API. Error has been logged.

Line 18 in /wire/modules/Jquery/JqueryCore/JqueryCore.js is referenced along with the error message.

I have a few additional modules installed:

• FormSaveReminder
  • HelperFieldLinks
  • PageEditSoftLock
  • ProcessPreview
  • ProcessRedirects
  • TextboxList
  • Thumbnails
  • FieldtypeSelect
  • Form TemplateProcessor
  • MarkupSimpleNavigation
  • PageLinkAbstractor
  • ProcessPageDelete
  • SchedulePages

Few :) You got almost them all. I think it is some autoload module causing issues. Or then few of them together. It would be helpful if you uninstall those modules one by one and check when it starts working.

• Like 1