jploch

03_01_wohnungen.png

Hey guys,

Just launched a new project called Fabricius:
fabriciusstrasse31.de

Fabricius is a new building thats being built in Hamburg (Germany), that offers modern living comfort in a green environment. 
I developed the whole brand strategy and visual identity for the website and some printing materials. 
The logo mark is derived from the silhouette of the building, which is surrounded by trees (circular shapes) and green areas.
More details here

The website is build with PW 3.0 and uses Modules like Map Marker, Pages2PDF (to generate the apartment exposes) and MarkupSrcSet.
Thanks for the awesome support here and the development of PW and the modules!!

• Like 14

Very nice site indeed. My only issue is with regards to the floating blocks - they float over the text, which means I have to scroll very specifically for the block to move past the text, but not so much that the text scrolls out of view. This would be less prominent on a 1080p screen, but more prominent on a common 1366x768 screen. Other that that, it's very well composed and designed. :)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mike Rockett said:

Very nice site indeed. My only issue is with regards to the floating blocks - they float over the text, which means I have to scroll very specifically for the block to move past the text, but not so much that the text scrolls out of view. This would be less prominent on a 1080p screen, but more prominent on a common 1366x768 screen. Other that that, it's very well composed and designed. :)

you have a point here. Its still possible to read it thought. On smaller screen sizes I may have to hide those elements.

• Like 1