regesh

Template for custom admin page

I created custom admin page with link in top menu and set template for it. But opening it has another admin theme, not like is used in core admin pages.
So here is two screen shots. 
Does anybody know how to solve it.
And one more thing)) I included just small peace of code in this custom template for my admin page:

<?php 
namespace ProcessWire;
require($config->paths->adminTemplates . 'controller.php'); 

Thanks for advice!

core.png

custom.png

3 hours ago, LostKobrakai said:

Why do you even include the old admin theme? 

I just copied contents of file admin.php in templates directory
Even if i write:

require($config->paths->modules . 'AdminTheme/AdminThemeDefault/controller.php');   

Result is the same.

I'm having the exact same problem. The intention to use a custom template for the job is to have additional fields together with the custom process. I also just copied / required the original admin.php template file. I thought it would make sense but it seems like this is not an option? Can you please shed some light on this @ryan

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SwimToWin
      The basic Processwire workflow assumes that I (as an Editor) want to save new Pages in draft mode - and therefore new pages are always set to unpublished by default. To publish the page, it is necessary to actively press "Publish", otherwise the Page will not be visible.
      The workflow is:
      Add new Page Status is now "Unpublished: Not visible on site." Press Publish - the page is now visible on site I want to publish pages right away (without having to press Publish).
      Where is that configured?
      ProcessWire 3.0.123
      Uikit v3 admin theme (0.3.0)
    • By JeevanisM
      Hi All,
      I am trying to build a PW website upon the  HTML design as shown here : https://bit.ly/2HxZbwr
      As you can see,  I use a repeated block to display a divider between sections on the page, its an image background-text on top. The screenshot is here :
      Now, I created a new field for this block content and attach that field to my Home Page template. But in HTML design, I used this block in two places, on on top side, and one on the footer. Now, when I do it in PW, can I use one same field multiple times in a single page template ? I have read this thread about using fields in efficient way, but I could not figure out, how to use same field multiple times in a page template.

I hope I did not confused any one with my query, please let me know the correct PW way to achieve  this.

thanks
      Jeevz

• By AndZyk
      Hello,
      when you add a page you can see the page name of the page under the page title field. But when you change the page title afterwards, you have to go to the settings tab to also change the page name.
      We have many clients that change the page title afterwards but forget to change the page name, because they don't look in the settings tab or forget it.
      Is it possible to show the page name on the content tab under the page title?
      I hate to say this, but I like how WordPress handles this better:

Or should I open an GitHub request?
      Regards, Andreas
    • By louisstephens
      Hopefully this is the right place, if not, please move it to the proper sub. I installed the multi language module on my development (sandbox) set up not too long ago to test out a few things. From the start, I ran into some issues with dependencies not being met/installed, so I thought that I would simply just uninstall what had been. Unfortunately, that took me down a road of using some code in my home template to remove the modules (cant find it at the moment). After some struggling, I finally got it uninstalled, but it left behind 3 fields,
      language language_files language_files_site I thought that I could simply remove them from the languages template and then delete them, but I get the following error:

I was wondering, is there a way to remove these using the api? I couldn't add any new users to the setup until I made "language" not required, but I was hoping to just remove all of the fields.
    • By SwimToWin
      I have a website that allows users to create their personal "website" (a page with sub-pages).
      Users shall be able to:
      Log in (frontend and/or admin), Edit "their" page(s) - I am using the "Page Edit Per User"-module (https://modules.processwire.com/modules/page-edit-per-user/) to grant access to the relevant pages Create child pages - possible? Users shall not be able to see other pages in the admin interface - "Admin Restrict Page Tree" may do the trick (https://modules.processwire.com/modules/admin-restrict-page-tree/)? Frontend editing shall be possible - I am considering "Fredi" (https://modules.processwire.com/modules/fredi/) for this. The challenge is that it takes a lot of modules and configuration.
      Is there a way to set this up that doesn't require a lot of configuration for each new user?