Hi there,

I was looking for some Processwire + Amazon integration advice. I've never built an e-commerce platform before and surprisingly there's hardly any articles or forum posts when you type in variation searches of "Amazon + Processwire"

Are there any 3rd party tools and services you recommend?
Any gotchas I should be aware of ?

Thanks in advance!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gadgetto
      SnipWire - Snipcart integration for ProcessWire
      Snipcart is a powerful 3rd party, developer-first HTML/JavaScript shopping cart platform. SnipWire is the missing link between Snipcart and the content management framework ProcessWire.
      With SnipWire, you can quickly turn any ProcessWire site into a Snipcart online shop. The SnipWire plugin helps you to get your store up and running in no time. Detailed knowledge of the Snipcart system is not required.
      SnipWire is free and open source licensed under Mozilla Public License 2.0! A lot of work and effort has gone into development. It would be nice if you could donate an amount to support further development:

Status update links (inside this thread) for SnipWire development
      2020-04-06 -- SnipWire 0.8.6 (beta) released! Adds support for Snipcart subscriptions and also fixes some problems 2020-03-21 -- SnipWire 0.8.5 (beta) released! Improves SnipWires webhooks interface and provides some other fixes and additions 2020-03-03 -- SnipWire 0.8.4 (beta) released! Improves compatibility for Windows based Systems. 2020-03-01 -- SnipWire 0.8.3 (beta) released! The installation and uninstallation process has been heavily revised. 2020-02-08 -- SnipWire 0.8.2 (beta) released! Added a feature to change the cart and catalogue currency by GET, POST or SESSION param 2020-02-03 -- SnipWire 0.8.1 (beta) released! All custom classes moved into their own namespaces. 2020-02-01 -- SnipWire is now available via ProcessWire's module directory! 2020-01-30 -- SnipWire 0.8.0 (beta) first public release! (module just submitted to the PW modules directory) 2020-01-28 -- added Custom Order Fields feature (first SnipWire release version is near!) 2020-01-21 -- Snipcart v3 - when will the new cart system be implemented? 2020-01-19 -- integrated taxes provider finished (+ very flexible shipping taxes handling) 2020-01-14 -- new date range picker, discount editor, order notifiactions, order statuses, and more ... 2019-11-15 -- orders filter, order details, download + resend invoices, refunds 2019-10-18 -- list filters, REST API improvements, new docs platform, and more ... 2019-08-08 -- dashboard interface, currency selector, managing Orders, Customers and Products, Added a WireTabs, refinded caching behavior 2019-06-15 -- taxes provider, shop templates update, multiCURL implementation, and more ... 2019-06-02 -- FieldtypeSnipWireTaxSelector 2019-05-25 -- SnipWire will be free and open source Plugin Key Features
      Fast and simple store setup Full integration of the Snipcart dashboard into the ProcessWire backend (no need to leave the ProcessWire admin area) Browse and manage orders, customers, discounts, abandoned carts, and more Multi currency support Custom order and cart fields Process refunds and send customer notifications from within the ProcessWire backend Process Abandoned Carts + sending messages to customers from within the ProcessWire backend Complete Snipcart webhooks integration (all events are hookable via ProcessWire hooks) Integrated taxes provider (which is more flexible then Snipcart own provider) Useful Links
      SnipWire in PW modules directory SnipWire Docs (please note that the documentation is a work in progress) SnipWire @GitHub (feature requests and suggestions for improvement are welcome - I also accept pull requests) Snipcart Website  

---- INITIAL POST FROM 2019-05-25 ----

• By anttila
      I developed my own web store platform on ProcessWire. Work like a charm. However, I would like to know what is the best way to cache web store? There is a shopping cart, many languages and previously watched products which need to run without cache but everything else could be cached. Is there a way to use PW's own cache or ProCache for everything else except for certain HTML ID? I have used MarkupCache for categories in some cases.
      I'm addicted to speed. Everything has to be loaded as fast as possible or even faster. My next step is developing AMP HTML as part of the platform, but that is not helping normal version.
    • By FrancisChung
      Has anyone come across this issue where Amazon Cloudfront seems to refuse to cache a certain small number of static objects?
      I've tried invaliding the cache (root path) several times to no avail.
      I had a look at the file permissions of the objects in question, and they seemed all ok.
      I've also gone into the Amazon Console and there are no errors logged.
      You can see more details of this here :
      http://www.webpagetest.org/performance_optimization.php?test=171106_A4_be80c122489ae6fabf5e2caadcac8123&run=1#use_of_cdn

I recently upgraded this test site to PW 3.062 from PW 2.8.x and noticed this was happening. I'm also running the latest version of Procache on this site.
    • By benbyf
      Currently working on a premium module and I would love to be able to sell it through the PW store (currently not possible) and maybe have the store handle code creation.
    • By kongondo
      Hi all. For a while now been wondering how many would be interested in a backend and frontend shop catalogue built on top of PadLoper? I've previously spoken to @apeisa about this and his take is that there are no plans to develop PadLoper in this direction but he's happy to support such efforts.
      The gist of the backend shop catalogue is to provide one place (think ProcessModule) where you can manage your PadLoper products - add, edit, delete, track sales, etc without having to set up the underlying structure yourself. The frontend would be like a shop/webstore profile, a frontend cart basically, that's customisable. The shop would be 100% powered by PadLoper. This means that to use the 'shop catalogue' would require that PadLoper is installed.
      These are just loose ideas at the moment for a pro module. This might or might not see the light of day depending on feedback. Anyway, would love to hear thoughts, thanks.