New site launched

ferraky

Thanks for the showcase!

Just one little quirk I noticed: I resized the window to see what the mobile version looks like, after that I opened the menu by clicking on the "hamburger", with the menu still open I resized the viewport to make it wide again. The site cannot handle this and the layout gets into a mixed up state with mobile and desktop viewports being tangled up somehow.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, szabesz said:

Thanks for the showcase!

Just one little quirk I noticed: I resized the window to see what the mobile version looks like, after that I opened the menu by clicking on the "hamburger", with the menu still open I resized the viewport to make it wide again. The site cannot handle this and the layout gets into a mixed up state with mobile and desktop viewports being tangled up somehow.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll take a look at that scenario.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mike Rockett said:

Very nice. However, I think the menu/masthead should always be fixed to the top. When I scroll, it fades down into view after the initial one scrolled up with the page... Better UX would be to keep it sticky always. :)

Agreed. The effect is particularly strange in mobile: feels like perhaps it's one of those menu bars that disappear when you scroll down and reappear when you scroll back up, but nope; it's just a sticky menu with a weird bounce effect :)

The font is a little bit too small for my eyes, but other than that the site is really clean and feels easy to browse. Great job!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, teppo said:

The font is a little bit too small for my eyes

+1, and maybe not just for the eyes but for the whitespace around them too. However, I also like the clean look.

Edited by szabesz
added missing "just"