Developing a Community Project using ProcessWire

Kai

I plan a community-based project using ProcessWire. 

The requirements: 

User management

1. User sign up by email, google, linkedin, facebook (there is a module, but it has no 3rd party login)
  2. User management by admin (see user list, filter new users, edit user data, block users)
  3. Each user gets a profile page, being able to edit his own data
  4. users can specify arbitrary user fields (self-defined) - I did this once in another framework by a meta-table: "userid | title | value" and could throw in whatever I needed 
  5. each user can define his own custom URL for his profile page
  6. users can password protect their profiles
  7. anti-spam: Flag button for profiles, track number of login attempts then block

Search

1. users can find other users
  2. search must index all user fields / user data
  3. Ajax search suggest

Misc

1. Logging of all users events (e.g. user A accessed profile of user B, user C logged in, user D got blocked by admin, etc.) and display frontend for each user
  2. Scanning contact data from Google Contacts (like Facebook and other social networks are doing it) and importing it into PW
  3. option to have all pages served via https 
  4. certain e-mail interactions (like sending a note from one user to another) 

I was considering to do the development by myself. However, I am short on time. This is why I would like a PW-experienced developer to take over this work, who is fast, works structured and precise, comments his code, and progresses while understanding the entire concept of the project.

I need:

1. Your quote for the work above,
2. a proof of your ProcessWire experience,
3. The MVP done within a few days.

If you have written a PW module before, let me know. Maybe parts of the work above can also be open-sourced to help all PW developers.  

Please send me your quotes via PM until 25 Sep 2016. Thank you!

Kai 

Hello, 

Trust you are doing good.. 

I can assist you with the work having more than 5+ Years experience in design and development. 

Please share your complete requirement with me via mail or join me on skype so that we can discuss in details for the same.

ian(dot)cisin10(at )gmail(dot)com 
S k y p e : cis(dot)ian

Waiting for your reply 

Regards 

ian

I Ian, thanks for your message. I got another developer here in LT who kind of convinced me to use the Laravel framework for this job. 

Now we have started. 

If it does not work out, I will come back to your offer of support. 

Thank you!
Kai