What shopping cart setup does TripSite.com use?

desbest

I'm sure it does.

qyPzVws.png

lAM7ViL.png

As highlighted, there is a booking process. That means they charge money on their processwire website

But how did they do it, if their shopping cart setup was before Padloper was made.

Also I filled out the form years ago with fake information and abandoned at the payment process, and they did charge money.

I think Ryan is the only one to answer this without pure guesswork. But he probably did implement what padlooper does on his own. I mean nobody says you need padlooper to build a shopping cart. It just might be faster not to implement and test everything on your own by using it.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

It doesn't have a shopping cart--at least not that I'm aware of.  Most of the reservation page is custom forms / code and such.  We have been expanding and tweaking the reservation form for over 6 years and it is available in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.  

Also, Ryan gets a ton of email so he doesn't always respond.  To get his attention I usually have to send him text messages. ;)

Not sure about padlooper...I've never heard that word.

I'm happy to answer other questions.

Jan

CTO

Tripsite.com

• Like 3

Hi Jan, thanks for passing by and answer the question.

Padloper is a great eCommerce platform for PW built by a really talented dev from the forums. Just thought I should let you know :)

• Like 1