hellomoto

Debug Filecomputer issue

There is no reason for this to have happened, I was not working on anything related to this:

Fatal error: Class 'PaymentModule' not found in /Applications/AMPPS/www/hc/site/assets/cache/FileCompiler/site/modules/PaymentInvoice-master/PaymentInvoice.module on line 3

Error: Class 'PaymentModule' not found (line 3 of /Applications/AMPPS/www/hc/site/modules/PaymentInvoice-master/PaymentInvoice.module)

I deleted the site cache and it's still happening. The whole site is broken. This is what happened last time and I had to rebuild. Now I'll have to again. I really need to use version control this time for sure. But nonetheless, I wasn't even working on these files.

No. I deleted PaymentInvoice.module and it said I had an unclosed comment on the new module I was working on...... so I closed that comment and now the site loads. However if I put PaymentInvoice back in modules, it breaks again with the original error.

I refreshed the modules and put it back, now seems to work. Thanks =[

Have the same error here:

Fatal error: Class 'PaymentModule' not found in .../site/assets/cache/FileCompiler/site/modules/PaymentInvoice/PaymentInvoice.module on line 3

And when I deleted the folder FileCompiler/site/modules/PaymentInvoice, the error is:

Fatal error: Class 'PaymentModule' not found in .../site/modules/PaymentInvoice/PaymentInvoice.module on line 3

At least I was working on something related when it occured the first time: I had placed a copy of PaymentInvoice.module (named PaymentFree, to use with zero amount payments) in the modules directory.

Debug steps so far:

• Removed PaymentFree.module from modules directory and cache
  • Removed PaymentInvoice.module from modules directory and cache
  • Refreshed modules, everything's fine again (except for not having PaymentInvoice)
  • Put PaymentInvoice.module back in place, above written error comes back.
  • Removed PaymentPaypal and PaymentModule, re-installed both
  • Cleared compiled files on module page: Error reappears, once PaymentInvoice.modules is in the modules directory
  • Installed PaymentInvoice.module from ZIP file: Error reappears

I have the strong feeling the error source is somewhere completely different, but I have no clue how to find it. Only error in logs is the mentioned one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By modifiedcontent
      I had upgraded my Apache configuration to include PHP7.2 and PHP7.3 for a Laravel-based script on the same server. Somehow it/I messed up a previously fine Processwire site, in a very confusing way.
      The site still looks fine, but editing template files has no effect whatsoever. It is stuck on some kind of cached version. I have already disabled PHP7's OPcache, cleared browser caches, etc, with no effect.
      The pages now apparently come from PW's assets/cache/FileCompiler folder, even though I never enabled template caching for this site.
      I have tried adding "namespace ProcessWire;" to the top of the homepage template file, but then I get this fatal error:
      My functions.php file pulls data in from another Processwire installation on the same VPS with the following line:
      $othersitedata = new ProcessWire('/home/myaccount/public_html/myothersite/site/', 'https://myothersite.com/'); That apparently still works fine; the site still displays data from the other installation, but via the "cached" template that I am now unable to change.

I don't know where to start with this mess. Does any of this sound familiar to anyone? Any pointers in the right direction would be much appreciated. 

Edit:
      Adding "$config->templateCompile = false;" to config.php results in the same fatal error as above. 
    • By cosmicsafari
      Hi all,
      Starting work for a new client, so pulled down a copy of their existing PW site.
      All looks normal in terms of the codebase structure, set it up as I would normally for any PW site yet I everytime I attempt to view a page I get:
      From what I can gather its running PW version 2.8.
      On the live environment where I copied it from and its working fine, they are apparently running PHP 7.1 whereas I am running PHP 7.3 locally, just incase that may be a cause for the issue.
      Any ideas as nothing seems obvious to me at this point.

• By Manuel
      Hi everybody!
      I'm new to PW and just did the beginner-tutorial “Hello Worlds”, a beginning ProcessWire tutorial --> Link
      After extending the template from the original tutorial with a page_reference-Field (Page-Field value type is configured as single page),
      PW throws a fatal error when i try to output multiple pages:
      $planets = $pages->find("template=planet, sort=-title"); foreach($planets as $planet) { echo $planet->title; echo $planet->planet_reference->title; } Should return three Pages, but throws the following error:
      When i try to output the field with a single page, everything just works fine:
      $planet = $pages->get(1018); echo $planet->title; echo $planet->planet_reference->title; I've tried to solve the problem with myself (and google), but i can't fix the error.
      Thanks a lot!

My enviroment:
      OSX Mojave / MAMP (PHP 7.2), PW v 3.0.123
    • By cosmicsafari
      Hi all,
      Thought I had the language translation working but now when I attempt to access the language through the backend (Setup > Languages > My Language) it throws an error:
      Recoverable Fatal Error: Argument 3 passed to ProcessWire\LanguageTranslator::textdomainTemplate() must be of the type array, null given
      Can anybody shed any light on what would cause this error when trying to access my language through the settings in the backend, or attempting to view it on the frontend with its language specific URL.
      The only thing I have changed recently was moving the DB to a different location however the one exported was the one that I previoulsy had my custom language working on it previoulsy.
      Any ideas, im at a bit of a lose as to what would have caused this when it was working previously.

• By Jarden Black
      Hi everyone,
      [edit: do not loose your time reading this post, I solved it by disabling cache in the Pages2Pdf module... sorry 😓]

I do not know if I should post on the Pages2Pdf thread or here. Mods, feel free to move the post.

Since three days I am scratching my head  to understand a weird thing happening with $session and $config->debug used in conjunction with Pages2Pdf module. For information, I tested it on a fresh install of ProcessWire 3.0.96 with PHP-7.0.28 and Pages2Pdf-1.1.7 (domain: http://session.sites.sek/). I will try to explain what is going on.

What I am trying to achieve :
      In a template, I need to set some sessions variables which are then echo'd in the PDF document.
      (on the test installation, the basic-page template (page /about/?pages2pdf) serve the PDF, the home and sitemap template set the session variable.)

The problem :
      From the template sitemap, I set a variable: $session->setFor('pdf', 'myvar', 'Session set from Sitemap template');
      From the template home, I set a variable: $session->setFor('pdf', 'myvar', 'Session set from Home template');
      Then in the PDF default template, I echo the session variable: <p>Session: <?= $session->getFor('pdf', 'myvar'); ?></p>

Now I turn ON debug mode ($config->debug = true) :
      Then I navigate to  "http://session.sites.sek/home/" and the session variable "myvar" is set to "Session set from Home template". Then I navigate to  "http://session.sites.sek/sitemap/" and the session variable "myvar" is set to "Session set from Sitemap template". Now I want my PDF document, so I navigate to "http://session.sites.sek/about/?pages2pdf=1" and I get my PDF document with the right session var : "Session set from Sitemap template" For the moment, nothing special happen. Everything work great. We are in debug mode.

Now I turn OFF debug mode ($config->debug = false) :
      Then I navigate to  "http://session.sites.sek/home/" and the session variable "myvar" is set to "Session set from Home template". Then I navigate to  "http://session.sites.sek/sitemap/" and the session variable "myvar" is set to "Session set from Sitemap template". Then I navigate back to "http://session.sites.sek/home/" and the session variable "myvar" is set back to "Session set from Home template". Now I want my PDF document - as expected, the "myvar" should be set to "Session set from Home template" - so I navigate to "http://session.sites.sek/about/?pages2pdf=1" and here the problem happen. Instead of echoing  "Session set from Home template" in the PDF document, the phrase "Session set from sitemap" is echo'd (the last value recorded before switching from debug ON).  

I made two small screencasts to show the issue :
      DEBUG ON (Everything is OK)

DEBUG OFF

I am missing something ? EDIT: YES, you are dumb!