Matt_P

Error: 'ProcessWire\WireData' Not Found

Hi Everyone, 

I was wondering whether anyone knows what this error is:

"Error: Class 'ProcessWire\WireData' not found (line 19 of /home/sitehost/public_html/dev/sitename/wire/modules/Page/PageFrontEdit/PageFrontEdit.module)"

This has been pulled from the logs.

I found the error after a password reset, though the error did not occur immediately. I only noticed this after reloading the site. This has taken down both the back-end and front-end, I only get a 500 internal server error back.

Is anyone familiar with this error?

Thanks,

Matt

Hi FrancisChung,

I have not installed any module or upgraded Processwire. I have only added the line below into the home.php file to change the password. Then re-added the file without the line.

<?php $users->get("name")->setOutputFormatting(false)->set('pass', 'password!')->save(); ?>

Thanks,

Matt

The error in the logs could be a symptom rather than the cause of the problem. When it comes to out-of-the-blue errors like this the usual suspect for me is mod_security - it would be worth disabling this to see if it resolves the issue. You may be able to disable mod_security via cPanel or htaccess, but if you're not sure ask your host.

• Like 2

Hi Robin S,

I have spoken to my host and we have decided to use a backup of the site in a different dev area.

Sorry for the late reply.

Thanks for your continued support,

Matt

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By sam-vital
      Hi,
      So I'm working on my site, getting round to completing it. I remember that I haven't checked at all what it will be like on other devices, so that's my next task.
      I went to the index page and I get hit with this error:
      Fatal error: Exception: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection refused (in /var/sites/b/mysite.org/public_html/wire/core/ProcessWire.php line 377) #0 /var/sites/b/mysite.org/public_html/wire/core/ProcessWire.php(209): ProcessWire\ProcessWire->load(Object(ProcessWire\Config)) #1 /var/sites/b/mysite.org/public_html/index.php(52): ProcessWire\ProcessWire->__construct(Object(ProcessWire\Config)) #2 {main} in /var/sites/b/mysite.org/public_html/index.phpon line 64
      All I have done from the last code update was change a links target to blank, pushed the update and tested it. Now my site is broken? Went back and changed to the original file and I'm still getting the error.
      I really don't understand what has happened. I am an ok {6 months} web developer with this being my first experience of PW.
      All help is appreciated 🙂
    • By Sergio
      All of a sudden, with nothing changed on the database or server, a website was getting error when doing a search:
      Error: Exception: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 23 Out of resources when opening file './your-database-name/pages_parents.MYD' (Errcode: 24 - Too many open files) (in /home/forge/example.com/public/wire/core/PageFinder.php line 413) #0 /home/forge/example.com/public/wire/core/Wire.php(386): ProcessWire\PageFinder->___find(Object(ProcessWire\Selectors), Array) #1 /home/forge/example.com/public/wire/core/WireHooks.php(723): ProcessWire\Wire->_callMethod('___find', Array) #2 /home/forge/example.com/public/wire/core/Wire.php(442): ProcessWire\WireHooks->runHooks(Object(ProcessWire\PageFinder), 'find', Array) #3 /home/forge/example.com/public/wire/core/PagesLoader.php(248): ProcessWire\Wire->__call('find', Array) #4 /home/forge/example.com/public/wire/core/Pages.php(232): ProcessWire\PagesLoader->find('title~=EAP, lim...', Array) #5 /home/forge/example.com/public/wire/core/Wire.php(383): ProcessWire\Pages->___find('title~=EAP, lim...') #6 /home/forge/example.com/public/wire This error message was shown because: you are logged in as a Superuser. Error has been logged.  
      I tried several things, listed in this thread: https://serverfault.com/questions/791729/ubuntu-16-04-server-mysql-open-file-limit-wont-go-higher-than-65536
      But for some reason, MySQL was not getting its limit increased, but in the end, the one that did the trick was this:
      This worked for me on Ubuntu Xenial 16.04:
      Create the dir /etc/systemd/system/mysql.service.d
      Put in /etc/systemd/system/mysql.service.d/override.conf:
      [Service] LimitNOFILE=1024000 Now execute
      systemctl daemon-reload systemctl restart mysql.service Yes indeed, LimitNOFILE=infinity actually seems to set it to 65536.
      You can validate the above after starting MySQL by doing:
      cat /proc/$(pgrep mysql)/limits | grep files
    • By phillipschmitz
      500 Error after the latest Core Update.
      I have no idea why and what causes the problem, or how to solve it. (Maybe reupload the wire folder?)

Any ideas? 
    • By rareyush
      I am using new processwire and I am receiving this error in my _func.php

Parse Error: syntax error, unexpected 'return' (T_RETURN) Parse Error: syntax error, unexpected '$out' processwire anyone knows anything ??