Sign in to follow this  
Dakrtom

Embed advertising

Hello,
how I can embed in ProcessWire advertising such as Google Adsense . After the scripts are for part and I 
want to put this on a template , I would be grateful if someone could help here

Greeting
Tom

As a sample, if you open _main.php under the processwire installation => site-default folder, you can add google adsense scripts before </head> tag or at the end of that file before the closing body tag - </body>

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By greene000
      There is a site https://carnesmechanical.com/ on the WordPress CMS engine on the server, you need to transfer it to Processwire to another server. About 1000 pages. Write how much you are ready to undertake?
    • By franciccio-ITALIANO
      Hello to all. I would like to create an app. So I need to learn at least one programming language. I got informed online, and discovered that javascript with node.js, is the revolution of recent years, because it's faster than php. I wonder: if I develop an app with javascript and with a javascript framework (e.g. Meteor), is there a way to integrate processwire work? I know that processwire supports the transformation of the site into an application, but would it be as simple as Meteor? With the Meteor framework I have my app online in 10 minutes, and without even knowing javascript! (Knowing javascript would serve to personalize it). I should then install the app in a SUB-DOMAIN. If I study php, instead, and if I use a php framework (e.g. Laravel), how long does it take to have my first working app? Is it easy to process Laravel's components? Is writing forms for processwire apps with php a very complex job? Is it better to use Meteor and start with javascript? What would you recommend?
    • By celfred
      Hello,
      Just a mention that today I have received this newsletter from The Whale : https://thewhale.cc/91
      And Processwire is part of it 🙂
    • By abdulqayyum
      Hy Processwire community,
      There are some problem in fileCompiler cache.
      when i change under the directory \site\templates\ it must change under the directory /site/assets/cache/FileCompiler/site/templates/
      but it does not update and functionality working with /site/assets/cache/FileCompiler/site/templates/ directory.

In this case please suggest me how i clear fileCompiler cache?
      what i have to clear it manually?
      Thanks AbdulQayyum.
    • By abdulqayyum
      Hy everyone,
      i am using loginRegister module for front-end user login.
      In this module user can login with Email/username, i am showing with Email. done
      but not showing Email in Forgotton Password section. there still showing with username.

i want to show Forgotton Password with Email instead username. and should reset with email.

please help me in this section, how i can set it with Email.

Thanks AbdulQayyum.