Class 'ProcessWire\ProcessModule' not found

monchu

Hi All,

I  have upgraded from 3.0.30 to the latest one 3.0.32 then found error in the admin page. The module link is not working.  

Error: Class 'ProcessWire\ProcessModule' not found (line 493 of /usr/share/nginx/html/pw3/wire/core/Modules.php) 

I tried to remove /site/assets/cache/FileCompiler/site, it doesn't work.

Is it a compiler issue or something wrong with my templates name spaces?

I tested in apache server, it is working. I'm not sure yet but it might be the problem in .htaccess changes?

Thanks

Edited by monchu

If the error occurs in Admin, it has nothing to do with your templates. It also shouldn't have anything to do with FileCompiler: you're running 3.x, so core files don't need to be compiled.

Did you upgrade via git pull or something like that, or replace the wire directory manually, or how did you perform this upgrade? There's a slight chance that something is missing from the /wire/ dir, so one option is to remove and add it again (note that if this is a live site, the pubic site won't work at all while the wire directory is missing).

Another thing would be checking that file permissions are fine, and make sure that the module you're trying to open works as expected. By "the module link is not working" you meant that you're trying to open the page related to some specific Process module, right? :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, teppo said:

Another thing would be checking that file permissions are fine, and make sure that the module you're trying to open works as expected. By "the module link is not working" you meant that you're trying to open the page related to some specific Process module, right? :)

On the admin Module menu there are no Sites/Core/Configure/Refresh menu.

To upgrade, I always rename first the existing wire folder then upload manually the new wire folder. While upgraded from 3.0.17 to 3.0.30 there are no errors at all.