EIZO: Living, breathing colour

Tom.

Recently we have had the absolute pleasure of working the professional grade monitor providers, EIZO. EIZO provide colour accurate monitors, so we took heavy influence from colour in our design process.

For the website, as always ProcessWire has been a perfect fit.

The modules I have used are as follows:
ProCache
ProFields
Hanna Code

MarkupSEO
ColorPicker
MapMarker
MobileDetect

Any feedback would be much appreciated — http://eizocolour.com/

• Like 14

That's some really nice work and certainly a nice showcase for processwire and it's abilities. I wonder if you can share something about how you managed to get a bigger company like EIZO to work with ProcessWire as cms, as actually selling a kinda niche software is often not an easy task. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LostKobrakai said:

That's some really nice work and certainly a nice showcase for processwire and it's abilities. I wonder if you can share something about how you managed to get a bigger company like EIZO to work with ProcessWire as cms, as actually selling a kinda niche software is often not an easy task. 

Thank you Lost, I really wish I could give you some useful information on how we convinced EIZO to use ProcessWire. However the truth is the choice of CMS was never a requirement and was left completely up to us.

Since last year when I first discovered ProcessWire, I've actually never had trouble selling it in. Mentioning it's much simpler to use and securer than competitors, that more is possible with the flexibility of ProcessWire than what is with other CMS, always helps.

I've actually had one site which I converted from CraftCMS to ProcessWire due to the speed in which ProcessWire runs with ProCache. Really, ProcessWire sells itself. 

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, Sérgio said:

Loved the design! Very good execution as well. Congratulations!

The only problem is the scroll highjack. I can understand the decision, but it's a pet peeve of mine. :)

Thank you, it was a very thought through decision. We almost always avoid scrolljacking (I'm personally like yourself, not a fan). However we really wanted to give a full screen almost TV like experience for this. We felt this was the best way at the time. Maybe it's something we could revisit in the future if we find a better alternative. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, heldercervantes said:

SITE OF THE WEEK! :frantics:

Beautifully crafted. Splendid work.

And your using MapMarker. Good to see other people are putting it to good use.

Thank you very much, much appreciated :-)

• Like 1