oma

Eventbrite API: create and update pages

I'm using the Eventbrite API to output events but ideally I'd like to create and update pages for each event (so each event on Eventbrite has a page on PW); these should be read-only so only data is taken from EB and not editable on PW.

I reckon it'll be fairly easy to create the pages... I guess it's the checking 1) if the page already exists and 2) if any content has changed.

This is a job on offer and would like some idea of cost and if it's possible.

• Like 2

Was your question answered? Long shot that this job is still open... have been playing with Eventbrite API and webhooks to do what you're after

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By modifiedcontent
      I have one central website, with membership registration and content etc., and then several related websites with their own URL/domains, each on Processwire, all on the same server.
      I would like to access the database of the central website from the sister websites. How would I do that?
      You can't bootstrap one PW installation into another. You can include template parts from one in the other by just using the server path, but whatever you try to get/post just comes/goes to the database of the site you are on.
      Could you switch databases by including the config.php from another PW installation somewhere?
      What is the correct, secure way to do this?
    • By celfred
      Hello,
      I have a feeling I'm missing an easy thing here (again...). If I trash a page from API with :
      mypage->trash()
      Is there a simple way to restore it if needed ? I can do it in back-end, but I'd like to do it through API with something like
      mypage->restore()
       but this doesn't exit  
      So if you can give me a little help on that, I'd appreciate. Thanks in advance !
    • By jrtderonde
      Hey,
      I'm working around a module that adds pages in my ProcessWire installation. The pages are added based on a JSON array that will be imported through a page save. Everything works fine except for when the pages are added. I get the following error
      Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '3e215ecd6774fd99c2b0eb5cadf36a07-1269' for key 'name_parent_id' I'm using the following code/loop to generate the pages.
      // Loop through the files foreach ($p->importFile as $file) { // Set the file location $name = $file->data["basename"]; $path = $p->importFile->path; $location = $path . $name; // Get the file $json = file_get_contents($location); $json = json_decode($json); // Loop through the rows of the import foreach ($json->ttEntityDelAddrLink as $client) { // Create new page $new = new Page(); // Create unique hash $unique = md5(date("Y-m-d H:i:s") . "-" . $client->CustomerCode); // Set some variables for the new page $new->setOutputFormatting(false); $new->template = "_client"; $new->parent = $p; // Create hash $new->title = $client->DelAddressName; $new->name = $unique; // Page specific fields $new->company = $client->DelAddressName; $new->companyId = $client->CustomerCode; $new->city = $client->DelAddressCity; $new->address = $client->DelAddressStreet; $new->postcode = $client->DelAddressZipCode; $new->country = $countries[$client->DelAddressCountryCode]; // Save the page $new->save(); } // Exit for debugging exit; }
      Does anybody know what's wrong?
    • By prestoav
      Hi folks,
      I have a marketplace site built on PW which I'd like to tie to a subscription payment system for those selling. The user accounts currently use specific PW user accounts. I'm looking closely at PayWhirl to manage payments and subscriptions as it looks ideal for subscriptions. Their API seems to work well too from initial testing.
      I wondered if anyone else in this super forum had used PayWhirl and had any advice or tips & tricks?
      Thanks.
      https://app.paywhirl.com/
    • By Harmen
      Hello all,
      Was wondering if any of you tried to include the Exact PHP client by Picqer in Processwire (URL)? I am trying to at the moment but I am stuck at the Authorization process. Building it inside a module file to execute a certain function every 6 hours to update something on the website. For the authorization process the file has to execute the following piece of code:
      header('Location:'. $urlThatRedirectsMeToTheLoginOfExact); But each time I am trying  to do so, I get the following error: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /processwire/index.php:55). I am out of options so that's why I am trying to find someone who used this library and could get it to work or someone who knows how I can fix it.
      Tips are highly appreciated (if they work ;))
      Cheers, Harmen