alexcapes

Page edit error "The process returned no content"

Hi,

I have a bug that has seemingly popped up out of nowhere.

On some pages in admin when I try to edit, they return an error

"The process returned no content."

I've checked the exceptions log and this is the error there:

DirectoryIterator::__construct(/data/www/**domain-omitted**/site/assets/files/34935/): failed to open dir: No such file or directory (in /wire/core/Pageimages.php line 100)

I'm a bit at a loss as to why this is happening. I've checked and the folders the pages are looking for do not correspond with the images on the page.

(Note that the pages are displaying fine on the front-end).

Can anyone help shed light on this error and why it might have appeared?

**Update**

It's more serious that I thought, when I try to create new pages I get the same error:

"The process returned no content."

Any help would be massively appreciated.

This is been resolved by the tech team that look after the servers.

The issue was one of incorrect file permissions on assets/files.

• Like 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By louisstephens
      So I ran into a very strange issue today. I have a template with a pagetable and I went to add an item to it, when I went to select an image (for an image field) the page instantly threw up an error
      "ProcessPageSearchLive: No search specified"
      The page's content also switched to the image attached. This all worked perfectly last week (local mamp box). Has anyone experienced this before, and how did you solve it?

• By FireWire
      Hey all. I'm having an issue with the new custom page classes feature which is a fantastic tool.
      I am running into a recursion issue when attempting to call a custom page class. I have a class called BlogPostPage.php (for blog-post.php) which contains a method called getSummary(). That method gets a summary field or truncates the body in it's absence. I've attached photos of the template code, custom page class code (which I've simplified for testing), and the PW output error.
      There is no recursion in the getSummary() method. This error occurs whether I output multiple blog posts in a loop or if I output one blog post with no looping in my template code.

In use:
      ProcessWire 3.0.164 dev
      PHP 7.3.13

I am also using the Template Engine Twig module which has not caused any errors or issues thus far.
      Many thanks!

• By Pip
      Hi everyone, 
      Is there a way for us to replicate the "http://mydomain.com/processwire/page/edit/?id=xxx" and change the template to match my site template? 
      I'm terribly happy with the admin / backend page edit. It covers literaly everything I want to empower my non super admin user in updating pages such as validation, repeater management, file upload. 
      I wish not to allow the users to see the backend for both security and aesthetic reasons. 
      Thanks and hope to hear from you soon. 

• By neonwired
      I'm hoping someone has seen this before. There doesn't appear to be an issue with the user info.

• By benbyf
      Hi, Looking to create form elements on a page–some input with a colection of form inputs and the appropriate labels and variables for that input. I've used ProForms in the past and rolled out my own when creating simply one off forms, but I wonder if anyone has found a good way of allowing form creation on page editing so that clients can adhocly make and edit forms?
      Thanks